Sign in to follow this  
Beagle12

Milvis C310 Update

Just now, Naki18 said:

Left hand window pillar has a click spot

word not allowed,  thanks, been searching all over and it isn't in the manual...

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

17 minutes ago, Alvega said:

It depends on where you live. People living in certain countries pay much less (sometimes1/3 of the regular price) when buying in the marketplace because it has different prices for different countries (same happens with Steam). Other than that there is no advantage.

Thanks for the info. I'm in Texas, US. 

13 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

If you are coming from P3D, I would suggest the answer is: "None"

Arguably, the Marketplace is an integrated feature within MS Gaming / XBox / MSFS and if you happen to like that, fine..

However, a Marketplace purchase never gives you a proof of purchase, and encrypts the files on your computer, so that you cannot access them.. and if anything in "the Cloud" gets mixed up or you cannot "sync" to it, your purchase disappears from view..  Good luck trying to contact MS.. 🤫

Some vendors, like Carenado, do not give you a choice.. but other than that, I would say:  "Stay away.."

Bert, Thanks for the valuable info. 

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

word not allowed,  thanks, been searching all over and it isn't in the manual...

The first thing I always do is remove the co-pilot. 😀

• Like 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

been searching all over and it isn't in the manual...

It is. Page 2-2. First paragraph.

• Like 2

On 7/4/2022 at 5:29 PM, JacquesBrel said:

It is. Page 2-2. First paragraph.

After reading your post, I realized that I had never read through the C 310R from Milviz. I flew a couple of other twins in MSFS, so I assumed that the C 310 was going to be about the same.  Yesterday I got the 310 manual out and read it from cover to cover. I have to say, Milviz did an excellent job in writing this manual. I also found that the systems in this aircraft, are just about the best I have seen in any GA aircraft I have ever flown, and that includes the several A2A aircraft I had in P3D. The ownership, and rental modes, are unique to any aircraft I have seen, and the failure modes are very complex and well done.  Reading this manual will  have someone really enjoying flying this well designed aircraft. Kudos to Milviz. 

https://milviz.com/Online_products/Manuals/310R User Guide.pdf

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320,    Milviz C 310 ,  FSLTL  

TrackIR   Avliasoft EFB2    FSI Panel ,  ATC  by PF3  , A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS

Posted on the C 310 Discord page just now:

Sorry guys, we’ve had our internal timelines that I was confident enough in to make public but things slipped. As some had touched on above, I wanted to keep people informed above anything else. So with that, here’s a brief update on the two big ones: SP1 of the 310 has been delayed in order to add the second CDI to the instrument panel, fix the nav source switching , fix the trim increment size when using hardware, and investigate reports of the autopilot nosediving. We consider these to be showstoppers and want to get them addressed asap

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

and investigate reports of the autopilot nosediving.

I had this happen the first time I flew the 310, so I put it back in the hangar for a while. Activated the AP just after takeoff and I was dead within about 10 seconds.Tried it again yesterday and it was fine...

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

7 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

I had this happen the first time I flew the 310, so I put it back in the hangar for a while. Activated the AP just after takeoff and I was dead within about 10 seconds.Tried it again yesterday and it was fine...

That is apprentice happening to users that installed the SP1 beta. 

The initial download version did it to me. Didn't DL the SP1 Beta.

Master Sergeant, U.S. Air Force, Retired

Former T-33A Crew Chief

Former B-1B Crew Chief / Flightline Maintenance Expediter

Former Learjet Corp. Quality Inspector

Formerly Young (😩)

33 minutes ago, b1bmsgt said:

The initial download version did it to me. Didn't DL the SP1 Beta.

Interesting. This never happened to me with the initial release, but only with SP1. I'm sure it will be fixed.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.