Sign in to follow this  
Tomas P

PKSIM SKBO AFCAD OR AFX

Hi everyone, last week I bought the PKSIM SKBO, overall a great airport. My problem is that when I opened GSX it didn't recognized it as an airport, and also when I was looking for the AFCAD to change airline parkings, I couldn't find it anywhere, I uninstalled it, downloaded the newest installer, but I still can find the AFCAD, tried to install it on another PC, but still. (I have P3D V4.5 btw), I contacted the support email of PKSIM but no answer in more than a week. So if anyone could please help me to locate the AFCAD  I would really appreciate, Thanks!

Edited by charliearon
removed request of other members

We DO NOT share files here, especially payware! 

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

1 minute ago, charliearon said:

We DO NOT share files here, especially payware! 

So then can you tell me if the AFCAD file has another name or location with this addon? It's a really expensive addon for not being able to use it properly.

Nope, I don't have P3d or that airport!

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

@Tomas P, if this is the airport you have bought the summary states “GSX Ready”. https://secure.simmarket.com/pksim-bogota-skbo.phtml

I notice there are two recent reviews that mention aircraft inside buildings. That suggests problems have not been fixed.

Your contract is with SimMarket. If you’ve written to the support address and not received an answer you can request a refund if that is what you wish. The product does not match the description given of it.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 hours ago, Tomas P said:

My problem is that when I opened GSX it didn't recognized it as an airport, and also when I was looking for the AFCAD to change airline parkings,

For GSX compatibility run PKSIM Bogota P3Dv4-Configuration.exe , "normally" located at : Libraries-Documents-Prepar3D v4 Add-ons- PKSIM BOGOTA.

spacer.png

• Upvote 1

You may have two SKBO afcads on your sim. Check for files names *SKBO*.bgl. I use "Everything" file searcher. When you customize airport positions, you will see which file it loads. I still have the old Virtualcol scenery, but also got parked into a building. Checking with Cuoatl showed me I have MAIW scenery there SKBO_ADEP4_MAIW.bgl. So this file has to be disabled to make at least on my side, to make it work correctly.

Be aware lots of airports also have a CVX and OBJ file. These need to be disabled too.

Edited by blaunarwal

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

My SKBO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl is in C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Bogota\data\scenery.

Hope that helps...

Kind Regards,

Peter

4 hours ago, Antonov22 said:

My SKBO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl is in C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Bogota\data\scenery.

Hope that helps...

Hi, are you able to open that file with Airport Design Editor, cause when I try it says "Failed to decompile the BGL"

12 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

You may have two SKBO afcads on your sim. Check for files names *SKBO*.bgl. I use "Everything" file searcher. When you customize airport positions, you will see which file it loads. I still have the old Virtualcol scenery, but also got parked into a building. Checking with Cuoatl showed me I have MAIW scenery there SKBO_ADEP4_MAIW.bgl. So this file has to be disabled to make at least on my side, to make it work correctly.

Be aware lots of airports also have a CVX and OBJ file. These need to be disabled too.

Hi, the problem here is that I have none(AFCADS). I had once the virtualcol one but after upgrading my pc I just installed the PKSIM one, and I can't find it's AFCAD.

1 hour ago, Tomas P said:

Hi, are you able to open that file with Airport Design Editor, cause when I try it says "Failed to decompile the BGL"

Opens just fine with ADE v1.79 here, in both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 modes.

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

12 hours ago, Tomas P said:

Hi, the problem here is that I have none(AFCADS). I had once the virtualcol one but after upgrading my pc I just installed the PKSIM one, and I can't find it's AFCAD.

It installs into the "Prepar3D v5 Addons" directory

X:\Users\NAME\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\PKSIM-Bogota\data\scenery

The name of the AFCAD is SKBO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl

But there´s no need to modify it. It works perfectly, if you make sure there is no other SKBO. I wrote you how to find others before.

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 5.4 (P3D4 and FSX for install reasons)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft

MB=Gigabyte AORUS Z790 Elite AX, CPU=i13900K, Cooling=Be quiet! Pure Loop II FX
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=64 GB DDR5-5600, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

Visit my website for fixes and addons: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods