Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tomas P

PKSIM SKBO AFCAD OR AFX

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone, last week I bought the PKSIM SKBO, overall a great airport. My problem is that when I opened GSX it didn't recognized it as an airport, and also when I was looking for the AFCAD to change airline parkings, I couldn't find it anywhere, I uninstalled it, downloaded the newest installer, but I still can find the AFCAD, tried to install it on another PC, but still. (I have P3D V4.5 btw), I contacted the support email of PKSIM but no answer in more than a week. So if anyone could please help me to locate the AFCAD  I would really appreciate, Thanks!

Edited by charliearon
removed request of other members

Share this post


Link to post

We DO NOT share files here, especially payware! 


Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

                                     

 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, charliearon said:

We DO NOT share files here, especially payware! 

So then can you tell me if the AFCAD file has another name or location with this addon? It's a really expensive addon for not being able to use it properly.

Share this post


Link to post

Nope, I don't have P3d or that airport!


Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

                                     

 

Share this post


Link to post

@Tomas P, if this is the airport you have bought the summary states “GSX Ready”. https://secure.simmarket.com/pksim-bogota-skbo.phtml

I notice there are two recent reviews that mention aircraft inside buildings. That suggests problems have not been fixed.

Your contract is with SimMarket. If you’ve written to the support address and not received an answer you can request a refund if that is what you wish. The product does not match the description given of it.


Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2 & v3.4, Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0Ghz, Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, Asus Prime Z370-A mobo, 32Gb G.Skill DDR4 3000Mhz RAM, Win 10 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Tomas P said:

My problem is that when I opened GSX it didn't recognized it as an airport, and also when I was looking for the AFCAD to change airline parkings,

For GSX compatibility run PKSIM Bogota P3Dv4-Configuration.exe , "normally" located at : Libraries-Documents-Prepar3D v4 Add-ons- PKSIM BOGOTA.

 

spacer.png

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

You may have two SKBO afcads on your sim. Check for files names *SKBO*.bgl. I use "Everything" file searcher. When you customize airport positions, you will see which file it loads. I still have the old Virtualcol scenery, but also got parked into a building. Checking with Cuoatl showed me I have MAIW scenery there SKBO_ADEP4_MAIW.bgl. So this file has to be disabled to make at least on my side, to make it work correctly.

Be aware lots of airports also have a CVX and OBJ file. These need to be disabled too.

Edited by blaunarwal

OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 actual version (P3D4 and FSX installed but unused)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft
MB=ASUS Z390F-Gaming, CPU=i9700K OC @4.9 GHz, Cooling=Arctic Liquid Freezer II
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=32 GB DDR4-3200, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

My Website: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Share this post


Link to post

My SKBO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl is in C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Bogota\data\scenery.

Hope that helps...


Kind Regards,

Peter

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Antonov22 said:

My SKBO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl is in C:\Users\XXXXXX\Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\PKSIM-Bogota\data\scenery.

Hope that helps...

Hi, are you able to open that file with Airport Design Editor, cause when I try it says "Failed to decompile the BGL"

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, blaunarwal said:

You may have two SKBO afcads on your sim. Check for files names *SKBO*.bgl. I use "Everything" file searcher. When you customize airport positions, you will see which file it loads. I still have the old Virtualcol scenery, but also got parked into a building. Checking with Cuoatl showed me I have MAIW scenery there SKBO_ADEP4_MAIW.bgl. So this file has to be disabled to make at least on my side, to make it work correctly.

Be aware lots of airports also have a CVX and OBJ file. These need to be disabled too.

Hi, the problem here is that I have none(AFCADS). I had once the virtualcol one but after upgrading my pc I just installed the PKSIM one, and I can't find it's AFCAD.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Tomas P said:

Hi, are you able to open that file with Airport Design Editor, cause when I try it says "Failed to decompile the BGL"

Opens just fine with ADE v1.79 here, in both P3Dv4 and P3Dv5 modes.


Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System: i9-10900K @ 5.2GHz on custom water loop, ASUS Maximus XII Hero, 32GB GSkill 3600MHz CAS15, EVGA RTX3090 XC3 Ultra
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x NVME 2x SATA Samsung SSD, EVGA 1KW PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
SoundBlaster XFi Titanium, TOSLINK to Yamaha RX-V467 HT Rcvr, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf spkrs, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensors, Coolermaster HAF932 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, Tomas P said:

Hi, the problem here is that I have none(AFCADS). I had once the virtualcol one but after upgrading my pc I just installed the PKSIM one, and I can't find it's AFCAD.

It installs into the "Prepar3D v5 Addons" directory

X:\Users\NAME\Documents\Prepar3D v5 Add-ons\PKSIM-Bogota\data\scenery

The name of the AFCAD is SKBO_ADEP4_ADE.bgl

But there´s no need to modify it. It works perfectly, if you make sure there is no other SKBO. I wrote you how to find others before.


OS=WIN11 Home, Sim=P3D5 actual version (P3D4 and FSX installed but unused)
Addons=ORBX, ASCA, AS, TOGA and tons of sceneries, aircraft
MB=ASUS Z390F-Gaming, CPU=i9700K OC @4.9 GHz, Cooling=Arctic Liquid Freezer II
GPU=KFA2 RTX3090 24 GB, RAM=32 GB DDR4-3200, HOTAS=Logitech G Saitek X52 Pro

My Website: https://sites.google.com/view/dans-p3d-mods

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online


  • Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

    AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

    Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
×
×
  • Create New...