Sign in to follow this  
LionAir

Newbie - Pilot2ATC - language packs

Goodday all,

I'm interested to have a look at Pilot2ATC but concerning the languagepacks it is not all clear for me.

According to the install instructions I have to install the US/English languagepack on my system.

Is this meaning that I have to change my native language for the whole Windows 10 software or is it to install as a addition.....

Because I do not like it to change my basic/native language in Windows 10 due to other needs on my PC

Thanks for clarifying and have a nice day.......

Edited by LionAir
Sorry, was posted twice....... sorry

You must install the English US Language pack along with the Speech Recognition, and make English US the preferred Speech language.

You don't have to uninstall your native language.

Okay, many thanks for your quick reply and response.

Where can I find exactly how to handle/install this...? and do I need to install more files like this?.... (I am on Windows 10)

thanks

The installation manual in the Documentation folder of the Pilot2ATC installation should be your starting point.  It has a step by step of how to install.

Dave

Hi Dave, I have searched around in the manuals but unfortunately I can not find a proper answer. 

Can you plse give me or point me into the right direction step by step instructions how to do this

I am afraid to ruin my Windows setup so that I loose my standard language

Many thanks

Goodday Dave,

I'm really sorry (it's for certain the dummy in me) but when I read page 24 of the manual the pages showed there there are different then my windows (I have Windows 10 pro / 21h1)

I think this software is probably not designed for me so I am afraid I have to look forward for other solutions.

It's too scary for me to experiment with my windows