Sign in to follow this  
JetCat

mind the gap - the last small bug in the Cessna 414

Hello pilots,

don´t you think that the Flysimware Cessna 414, the Fenix Airbus and GotFriends Discus C2 FES are currently the best airplanes for Flight Sim 20? 🙂

I enjoy the awesome Flysimware Cessna 414 almost every day, and in the newest update a heated windshield, and various other details have been added. And the non-illuminated Radar Altimeter in the classic Garmin 520 cockpit version has been patched - it is now lit up at night. Maybe thanks to my last forum posting where I mentioned this little bug 😉

Well in this absolute precious and beautyful Cessna 414 airplane there is only one little bug remaining and I try my luck and hope to get it fixed some day by posting this...

It is this small but very obvious gap between the propeller spinner and the engine. It should somehow be filled up with a texture to make it not see-through.

d36388644-20220705231518-1.jpg

7c2588670-20220705231543-1.jpg

Thank you so much for this absolute AWESOME Cessna 414 and always have a great flight!

I agree. I cannot stop flying this plane. By far my favourite. Well done to Flysimware.