Has anyone discovered how to change the prop tips from white/red/grey/red/white to whatever the real plane has. i.e. Red/grey/red or White/grey/white? (Grey being the prop colour) I've edited textures ext 03 and ext 04 But reloading (several time) the default resolutely refuses to vacate the premises. I've notice that of the several dozen paints on flightsim.to NONE of the painters have changed the prop tips. I do not believe it's because they couldn't be bothered. There are some talented guys on there.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

I researched that a bit, but ended up not actually making the changes. If I recall correctly, the tips are defined as decals and would be in ext 10 or 12, or something like that. Changing ext 03 and 04 does not make a change. Having said that, I believe there is a new paint kit coming with SP1. I might be worthwhile to wait until that is available.

Peter

The strange ways of airplane makers!  Ext_12. Bingo! I'm going to have a scribble on that one. Thanks for the pointer.

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.