Sign in to follow this  
Guest dpc

Treasure Chest - Trevor Clark - Thank You

Hi folks, Once again we are treated to some very usefull and interesting info from Trevor. This months chest revealed 3 addons I wasn't aware of and I finally downloaded them. Specifically, the HS780 Andover and Cessna C150 are truly fantastic addon aircraft. Also he mentions a glider website that has many many fantastic gliders and motor gliders for fs9 and fsx. I won't go into detail as Trevor has done a great job describing them. Trust me, they are great. Hint for C150. Fantastic aircraft without a doubt. If you want to experience flight without glass reflexions/aging, just temporarily move the 2 files in the various texture folders (of the c150) named glas (whatever), to the main c150 folder. That removes the glass texture entirely giving you a totally clear view. You can move the glas files back anytime you want to experience the reflexions/aging.June's Treasure Chest can be found by looking in the News Archive for June 2-9. I haven't mentioned the other addons Trevor wrote about as I previously downloaded them.Thank you Trevor........

Guest dpc

Thanks for the point and the link. I really do like the KPLN scenery. The stands of trees are really well done and add a lot to the experience when on very short final and during taxi. Very nicely done all the way around!