Sign in to follow this  
ptr1959w

Does Pilot2ATC support Little Navmap?

If you mean: can you use a littlenavmap flightplan with P2ATC, the answer is yes. Just export it in p3d format and then import it in P2ATC.

Jack

Yes, I assumed that. But for P2ATC that makes no difference. You should still use the p3d format to import.

Jack

• Like 1

Doesn't work anymore with this latest update.  I used to be able to export from Little NavMap flight Plan using Export Flight Plan as MSFS2020  *.PLN, then importing this *.PLN into Pilot2ATC as well as into MSFS2020 .  This no longer work in Pilot2ATC but I workaround by exporting from LNM into X-Plane *.FMS and import into Pilot2ATC.  Appreciate if there's a fix though.

10 minutes ago, Tawich said:

Doesn't work anymore with this latest update.  I used to be able to export from Little NavMap flight Plan using Export Flight Plan as MSFS2020  *.PLN, then importing this *.PLN into Pilot2ATC as well as into MSFS2020 .  This no longer work in Pilot2ATC but I workaround by exporting from LNM into X-Plane *.FMS and import into Pilot2ATC.  Appreciate if there's a fix though.

My bad.  Tested on another Flight Plan, new route and it worked as before.  Not sure why, Sorry.