Sign in to follow this  
fppilot

Hjet update now live in Content Manager

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Just to verify is this true or false?

No, you do not need it installed. The H-Jet package has everything you need, including the WT upgrades for the G3000 plus the custom coding done by the developer.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

51 minutes ago, Flic1 said:

No, you do not need it installed. The H-Jet package has everything you need, including the WT upgrades for the G3000 plus the custom coding done by the developer.

Ok, thank you for the reply and the answer.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

4 hours ago, dbw1 said:

Has this become available for purchase anywhere else other than the marketplace?

It's only going to be available in The Marketplace.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

CHECKLISTS:  I was able to turn them on, does anyone know how to turn them off?

TIA,

-B

Edited by btacon

21 minutes ago, btacon said:

CHECKLISTS:  I was able to turn them on, does anyone know how to turn them off?

TIA,

-B

Hmm.. just select 'map' I think.. ?

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

1 hour ago, jimcarrel said:

It's only going to be available in The Marketplace.

Jim,
For now that is the case.  I suppose you are concerned about one or two issues with the Marketplace.  I have share those. With the early Sim and World updates as a MS Store MSFS user, I, as did others, had extremely frustrating experiences with finding updates and staying logged it to both the MS Store and xBox to complete the updates.  That as xBox users bragged about having no issues, only rubbing salt into my wounds.  Those issues went away for me I believe after SU5 or SU6 and I have had no issues since then.

The other issue I have had is with both MSFS default aircraft and at least some MS Store purchased aircraft having encrypted files, thus preventing user modifications, at least for the laymen among us.  I took note in yesterday's Developmental Update by Asobo that the upcoming SU10 will remove such encryption.  Did anyone else notice that?

This Hjet is such a great new aircraft model that I recommend you relax about previous concerns.  It is too good to miss, even for 30 or 60 days.  And heck! If the MS Store and its processes get out of line again we will all be turning our backs....

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

3 minutes ago, fppilot said:

I took note in yesterday's Developmental Update by Asobo that the upcoming SU10 will remove such encryption.  Did anyone else notice that?

That refers to Asobo planes only not 3rd party content that is encrypted.

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

3 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

Thank you.

TIA,

-B

Edited by btacon
Problem resolved

30 minutes ago, MarcG said:

That refers to Asobo planes only not 3rd party content that is encrypted.

There was a comment from Marwan earlier today on Discord that leads me to believe that the developer may not have control over it when its there:

"... it reads from the flightmodel.cfg which i think is encrypted ..."

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

5 hours ago, Flic1 said:

Turning off the WT3000 required verbiage in the Marketplace was supposed to be part of this update I thought.

sp

4 hours ago, Swe_Richard said:

You can also use the left control column scroll wheel to toggle through the checklist items:

- Scrolling up/down selects the next/previous item.

- Quick press marks the item complete or incomplete.

- Pressing for more than 2 seconds will clear the checklist & revert to the previous page.

• Upvote 1

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

Can’t buy in the online store.Keep-getting a message that another transaction has not completed, try back again. Is this normal? My first in sim purchase!

17 minutes ago, billgustaf said:

Can’t buy in the online store.Keep-getting a message that another transaction has not completed, try back again. Is this normal? My first in sim purchase!

Blind stab: try logging out and then back in to both the MS Store and xBox with the respective Windows apps (not web sites) making sure you log back in with the User ID you used for MSFS itself.  See if that works.  Many issues like that have reportedly been due to login/user ID issues.

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
ASUS 

I can download free content from the marketplace. Wondering if HJet is getting a lot of action. I will try tomorrow and keep your tips handy.Thanks!

5 hours ago, billgustaf said:

I can download free content from the marketplace. Wondering if HJet is getting a lot of action. I will try tomorrow and keep your tips handy.Thanks!

You might have some luck trying the tips offered in my post noted below.  After 2 more attempts to contact MS forums as requested, I cannot even receive a "KISS OFF" response from them.  Their support for me is totally "useless".  Good Luck !

WAT1460.png