Sign in to follow this  
Sims Smith

Laminar Research will broadcast live XP12 interview today.

Edited by Sims Smith
  • Like 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

Oh God. Think I'll watch the paint dry on my skirting board instead.

Edited by jarmstro

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

Think I'll watch the paint dry on my skirting board instead.

You will be there.  You just won't admit it...😂

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, oldflyguy70 said:

You will be there.  You just won't admit it...😂

Haha. No I won't. Too old and wise for hero worship anymore.😀  And I've seen enough false ones to to know that God doesn't like me. I'm cult immune.😂

Edited by jarmstro
  • Like 1

I will be there and watch it on my smartphone until I fall asleep. I'm actually a bit hyped. Maybe they really made something nice happen?

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉

Lighting and clouds are looking delicious! Hopefully they show us some new scenery.  

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Well that was a waste of time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D, 6800XT, Ram - 32GB, 32" 4K Monitor, WIN 11, XP-12 !

Eric Escobar

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Maybe told the "When is X-Plane 12 coming out" is the one question not to ask, nothing burger.

I watched it from 14 mins and beyond (don't know how I managed) IMOO no taking sides I could care less but Austin looked like a overly caffeinated (too much Red Bull), disgruntled stressful man just ranting from that interview like he did not even want to bother. Guy needs a vacation and relax a little, its good for the health no need to go through an interview like that.

Edited by jbdbow1970
  • Like 2

Sad to see people's constant need to put Austin down, so much disrespect. 

• Upvote 3

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

For me the main point was Austin stating that they will not try to catch up with MSFS but rather turn toward professional customers (more), certification and whatnot, which MS isn't doing (yet).

While it makes sense business wise, it means there will not any competition in the consumer market which is sad.

And the question remains what happens if MSFS has itself certified too.

• Like 1

Laminar Research customer -- Asobo/MS customer -- not an X-Aviation customer - or am I? 😉