Sign in to follow this  
hvw

Updated EFB in FBW320 Experimental

The fabulous FlyByWire team updated the EFB in their experimental version, now showing passengers boarding  in the weight and balance section of the EFB. They again did a fantastic job. Thanks much FBW team.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 1

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Great, hope all this in the stable version to extrapolate it to the Headwind A330-300 Neo.

Any update or hint of when will be possible to have terrain and weather again in the screens?

• Like 5

Terrain, FBW is working on their own and not waiting for Asobo. Not sure about the status of the weather. Apparently what Asobo exposed in SU10 beta was the same old weather images that were there originally.

• Upvote 1

The FBW team have just released an image on their Discord Channel of their new custom terrain map display saying it is nearing completion. Hopefully it will appear very soon in the Experimental version of A32NX.terrain-radar.png

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

After using both I hands down prefer the FBW version over the Fenix A320.  Chief reason being the EFB and the sound set.  These guys have done a great job so far.  Hopefully they get the weather radar working as well. 👍

• Like 5

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

FBW is amazing. They will see a ton of attention and glory again once they release the A380. That still is my most anticipated plane of all time.

20 minutes ago, nikolajz1 said:

FBW is amazing. They will see a ton of attention and glory again once they release the A380. That still is my most anticipated plane of all time.

PMDG 777 for me but like you i'm more interested in the FBW 380 rather than the 320 need a long-hauler in MSFS.

Edited by jbdbow1970

👍

The FBW Team has never over-promised, keeps on giving, and always delivers a little more !!!

A fantastic bunch of guys (and girls?)

Cheers,

2Low2Slow

• Like 2

VNAV would be nice...

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

16 minutes ago, VBHB said:

VNAV would be nice...

That was a joke, right?

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

FlyByWire Simulations

This FBW guys are realy unbelivibel,  thanks to the Team doeing so mutch and hard work for our community and doeing this for free - just outstanding 👍👍

cheers 😉

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Watsi said:

That was a joke, right?

No. When we getting proper VNAV?

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.