Sign in to follow this  
Bandselect

Software to Map Installed Airports?

Does anyone know of a utility or program that can inventory the payware and freeware airports installed in my Community or other folders, so that I can plan flights? I use Simbrief for flight planning, but looking for a program that lets me know I have flown KBOI to KPDX, but not KSEA to KSAN. So a program that can suggest flights based on installed airports and perhaps maintain a record of what I have flown.

Thanks for any info.

Scott Robinson

I believe MSFS addons linker can do it.  Excellent freeware.

https://flightsim.to/file/1572/msfs-addons-linker

There is also MFS AddOn Collector, but I have never tried that.

https://flightsim.to/file/8349/mfs-addon-locator

Edit: Sorry - I missed the bit about record keeping on first read.  Not sure about that bit.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

Little nav map shows add on scenery but can’t read encrypted addons from marketplace.

For tracker purposes you could use Volanta - it tracks all your flights after simbrief import.

Thomas Derbyshire

image.png.178843f3ee4848f83b84abb3b806d627.png

WOW!  This is an instant winner!  Addons Linker folders and all!  Even identifies permanently closed addon airports and depicts them in red (ex. Meigs Field, and KSKY Sandusky).  Will be a real plus for planning cross country and Caribbean excursions.  Did not zoom out far enough here to show my Alaskan and Hawaiian addon airports. 

Certainly shows the influence of my Caribbean Trek early this year...  I believe I have the Bermuda Islands fully covered!

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere