Sign in to follow this  
HiFlyer

Bug? Boston having a hurricane in live weather.....

Weather should be pretty calm. Anybody else seeing a tsunami?¬†ūüėĄ

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5¬†13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card /¬†Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch¬ģ Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers /¬†ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‚ÄĎ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‚ÄĎ QHD¬†/ 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB¬†/¬† 1x¬†Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe¬†/¬† 1x Samsung¬†980 NVMe¬†1TB¬†/ 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11¬†Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte¬†Z790 Aorus¬†Elite¬†AX Motherboard¬†LGA 1700 DDR5

Yep, just starter a flight out of LPPR and while I was on the ground still, the grass in front of me started waving everywhere, and then I noticed all the trees swaying hard, all over the place. After takeoff, I could still see it happening during my climb to cruise altitude. Checked my weather report for LPPR and the winds on the ground were supposed to be 5 kts only. 

Another strange MSFS anomaly¬†ūüôɬ†

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Was just attempting to land at MMMY in the PMDG 737.  When I got to around 3000 feet, the plane went straight up in the air, spun around, and slammed into the ground.

Same here. I was on short final to 12R in Cancun, i had noticed the vegetation below being swept around. As soon as I took out the autopilot, the wind flipped the plane and shot me to the ground.

• Like 1

Same. Eastern Pennsylvania, coming into land at two different airports, winds went up to 118 knots. Had to quickly pause and then turn off live weather to salvage my flights. Never had this happen before in 23 months of playing.

• Like 1

Oddly enough, yesterday and today the sim would completely freeze once I hit "Quit to Desktop".  It never did that before.  Funky stuff is going on!!!!

Sincerely,

Dennis D. M√ľllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

For the record, I'm using sim beta 10

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5¬†13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card /¬†Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch¬ģ Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers /¬†ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‚ÄĎ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‚ÄĎ QHD¬†/ 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB¬†/¬† 1x¬†Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe¬†/¬† 1x Samsung¬†980 NVMe¬†1TB¬†/ 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11¬†Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte¬†Z790 Aorus¬†Elite¬†AX Motherboard¬†LGA 1700 DDR5

15 minutes ago, HiFlyer said:

For the record, I'm using sim beta 10

On 9 here.

I was just on approach to Bern (LSZB).  About 5 miles from touchdown my BAe146 started to fly sideways, the pressure dropped through the floor and I lurched up and down like a fairground ride!

• Like 1

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Alien invasion. Ships coming in, they want all planes down. It's just starting.¬†ūüė¨

• Like 3

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

I was watching part of a Live streamer on Youtube flying into Nice on Vatsim were he by luck landed the Fenix (I don't know how he did it) in what appeared to be over 100KT winds everyone else either crashed or diverted. Craziest thing I have ever seen with live weather. Was not home but I don't want to touch the sim with live weather at the moment. Somethings going on, it may not be happening everywhere tho.

Edited by jbdbow1970

Seems like the¬†fires happening in Europe is affecting MSFS live¬†weather¬†ūüėā

2 hours ago, Viper714 said:

Was just attempting to land at MMMY in the PMDG 737.  When I got to around 3000 feet, the plane went straight up in the air, spun around, and slammed into the ground.

Wow, you're not a very good pilot. /sarcasm

• Like 1

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k ‚ÄĘ Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 ‚ÄĘ 32GB DDR4 2666 ‚ÄĘ EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

Add me to the list of those who experienced this today. I was attempting to land at EGLL and as I dipped below 3000 feet the winds suddenly picked up to about 250kts and basically spun me around and down into the ground. Pretty annoying to have a flight end like that.

• Like 2

Happened to me also going into Nagasaki.  I was thinking to myself, wow these waves looks really nice...better than anything I've seen yet.  Get down to around 1k ft, turn of the AP, plane goes into a wild spin and crash.