Sign in to follow this  
Guest ben_

Parking brake sensitivity

Guest ben_

GusTrust me on this. I has EXACTLY the same probem.If I used toe brake it stayed on afterwards until I hit PARKING BRAKE - not the best solution :-)Yes I had the same feeling as you that maybe the brake was reversed, etcc, etc, etc.. tried calibrating, etc,etc,etc,You/ve got EXACTLY the same symtons I had - please follow my suggestion above - at worst it won't work, but I kow it will.(All the other kind suggestions are things we've both tried)Ben

Gus,I'm out of ideas - sorry. My settings should work for you. Maybe Vista is doing something nasty but that would surprise me.I can only suggest you try renaming the FSX.CFG and let FS create a new one and start all over again. This is one of those problems that is infuriatingly difficult to resolve when you're not sat in front of the PC.Good luck!

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest ben_

GusTrust me on this. I has EXACTLY the same probem.If I used toe brake it stayed on afterwards until I hit PARKING BRAKE - not the best solution Yes I had the same feeling as you that maybe the brake was reversed, etcc, etc, etc.. tried calibrating, etc,etc,etc,You/ve got EXACTLY the same symtons I had - please follow my suggestion above - at worst it won't work, but I kow it will on XP :-).(All the other kind suggestions are things we've both tried)Actually I have a memory that the latest CHPro manager doesn't work on Vista - however because you're problem is EXACTLY the same as mine, I'd suggest Windows remove program of old Manager if youve got it on your system - then unplug start your computer and let windows start from scratch with your pedal driver.Ben