Sign in to follow this  
Fantrainer

No sound after update 2.6.3.1

Hi

Unfortunately, last update becames unusuable for me due to the lack of any kind of sound from P2ATC, no voices or chats sounds are received. Maybe I,m doing something wrong?

Regards

There are new Volume controls in the latest version.

First click on the STBY frequency in the main window and turn the overall volume all the way up in the Coms panel.

Next, check the P2A volume in Windows Volume mixer, accessed via the speaker icon on the task bar.

Finally, in Config, turn up the voice and Chatter volumes.

Dave

Hi Dave, I have some issues getting my ATC Chatter running after a quick update of the Stick and Rudder files. I am using Pilot2ATC_2020_x64 version I have put the files in the correct place as far as I can tell Sounds/ATC_Chatter/Regions but in the config menu I get "no regions" in the drop down and no files playing. I have all the volumes up to max. It plays fine in the stand alone version though so not sure when I am going wrong. Also when I start the program, every time I have to connect disconnect and connect again for the program to see where I am. I am powered up and running at the airport each time If no joy I might reinstall P2ATC and try again.

MJ Riley

ATC Rtd 2017

That's the correct file location.

It's possible that when you updated, the installer installed to a subdirectory of your Pilot2ATC_2020_x64 folder.  The new version has a new name with 2021 instead of 2020, so the installer sometimes gets confused about the default directory.

I would run the update installer again and be sure it is indeed installing to the correct directory.  Also check any shortcuts to be sure they are pointing to the new name.

Dave

fixed thank you, still have the issue with having to connect and disconnect and reconnect though. But not a real issue evrything else working well. Thanks again.

MJ Riley

ATC Rtd 2017