Sign in to follow this  
737_800

Gaya Vienna worst performance ever!

20 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

What is your Terrain Level of Detail setting?

Did some testing.

It depends strongly on the Terrain Level of Detail. When setting it to 200 I get 36-42fps, at 400 it drops to 20-28fps. 

I wish Asobo could try to fix performance at 400. Actually it works really good, but if they could adjust it a bit, would be really nice.

TLOD 400 is prohibitive with the current builds (SU9-10beta)... for me it used to be acceptable after SU5 but I reverted to 200 following other updates. 

Considering that you get 36-42 fps with TLOD 200 as Nyxx does, I don't think there is anything strange. You'd probably get 45-50 fps with the default airport.

Standard MSFS performance 🙂

• Like 1

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

1 minute ago, MrFuzzy said:

TLOD 400 is prohibitive with the current builds (SU9-10beta)... for me it used to be acceptable after SU5 but I reverted to 200 following other updates. 

Considering that you get 36-42 fps with TLOD 200 as Nyxx does, I don't think there is anything strange. You'd probably get 45-50 fps with the default airport.

Standard MSFS performance 🙂

Yes, now everything is ok. It just was because TLOD has been on 400. When I set it to 200, performance is just fine.

• Like 4