Sign in to follow this  
kotzejohan

B737 default radio stack

Is there away to modify this gauge as I need some space on a screen. I do not need comm2, nav2. I use 2d panels and have 4 monitor setup.

I did take out the comm2, nav2 from the gauge in the panel.cfg by add // infront of the line. But now its black boxes so I do not safe space?

Are you trying to delete some gauges that are part of a 2D panel so that you can add new ones in the space occupied by the ones you want to remove, or are you trying to modify a gauge or gauges to have a different function?

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

you need to edit the background bmp  . Could be done with something as simple as ms paint.

but then you’ll mess up  the X and Y coordinates as you will have changed the background bmp. Size. So youll have to redo them.

Some experience with panels would be required for this.

Luke Pype

@ David Vega, thanks for the reply, the default B737 radio stack is not part of the main 2d panel but available when Shift+2 is pressed or from the drop down menu. I want to modify it by taking out Comm2 & Nav2 so that I can make the gauge or Radio stack panel smaller to save space on my 4th screen. As Maddogz point out to me is that one might mess up the X & Y coordinates and I am not very glued up with panels. I did bought awhile back FSPS but also struggling to use that. Maybe I must just search to see if there is Radio panel that will sued my needs.