Sign in to follow this  
ark

FSW GPS Management Tool

t has come to my attention that some users (especially those using Win11 which I'm told does not have a Start Menu) are having difficulty finding the FSW GPS Management tool. With a typical install, the GPS Management Tool for the Lear35A can be found here:

For the Lear35A:  C:\FLYSIMWARE\FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO\Flysimware LEAR35 Management Tool.exe

On a Win10 system, there should be a Flysimware's Learjet 35A entry in the Start menu under which you will find a link to the GPS Management tool. Note to install a third party GPS (such as the RealityXP GTN750) into the Lear35A with the GPS Management tool, you must own ( have purchased ) the GPS unit.

Al

Sorry I have looked and looked can not find aircraft only in SimObjects not in start up or in control uninstall progam it is not there???? Alsop check my C: drive and nothins with FlySim any where??? Found Expanision pack FSX but no aircraft???

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

I

24 minutes ago, sdenton said:

Sorry I have looked and looked can not find aircraft only in SimObjects not in start up or in control uninstall progam it is not there???? Alsop check my 😄 drive and nothins with FlySim any where??? Found Expanision pack FSX but no aircraft???

Sorry, don't understand what your problem is.

1. Can you load the Lear35 into the sim and fly it?

2. Can you find the GPS Management tool?

Al

yes I can fly it no auto pilot and no I can not find  GPS Management Tool I loaded it said could not install file in C; drive?

Aleinware Area-51 Windows 10 Pro Intel i7 CPU 960@3.20GHz 12 GB RAM GeForce 770 Graphic Card

1 hour ago, sdenton said:

yes I can fly it no auto pilot and no I can not find  GPS Management Tool I loaded it said could not install file in C; drive?

Try this link for the Lear GPS Management Tool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/c5lwfouks4h8u6o/Lear35 GPS Management Tool.zip?dl=0

Also for the AP to work, both the AP switch and the Avionics Master switches (on the panel behind the pilot's yoke) have to be on.

Al

Edited by ark

I ran the program with your link I ran that it did nothing for me ?? Sorry to be a pain but thats where I'm at stiil no program I'm sorry I never said I'm running Windows 11 All my drivers and software is up to date Flying FSX aging thanks for any help....Scott

Edited by sdenton

I'm sorry but I don't have any ideas on what the issue might be.  Perhaps you should contact the developer through the Flysimware website contact link if no one here can help.

Al