Sign in to follow this  
jimcarrel

Kudos to ATSimulations

3 hours ago, The Moose said:

Also my oil pressure/temp gauge doesn't seem to work...   anyone else? (SU10 Beta)

Same here (SU9)

Bert

17 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Same here (SU9)

Thanks Bert 🙂  I'll pop the dev an email then.

2 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Oil pressure gauge? What does that do?

On a serious note I just now watched a review of the P149 and pain close attention to the oil pressure and temperature gauges. Both worked. This review is about a year old...

Shuffle up to 20 minutes onwards

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

A few P.149 tests. Just confirming some things and pushing the envelope a bit. [SU9, not SU10]

Stu (@The Moose), you are right that one can indeed tune the NAV radio. If you had not discovered this, we would not have known.

For everyone: Turn the NAV radio on. Then carefully place the point of the mouse pointer on the edge of the outer knobs, left click, and then roll the scroll wheel. The mouse indicator does NOT change its shape (say, to a hand rather than an arrow) to indicate a live click/scroll point ... but clicking and then scrolling the knobs DOES work if you can find the proper pixels. (This is true for both outer knobs and the right inner knob.) Stu, you are right that this will be very difficult when the aircraft is bouncing in the air!

And Stu, the Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature gauges DO move. Same for the Engine Temperature. To see this, pull the circuit breakers up on the right top of the panel. Now, it is not clear that they move correctly. (For the oil pressure/temperature, pulling the circuit breaker seems to turn the gauge ON rather than OFF. Sort of.)

-M

• Like 2

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

1 hour ago, MM said:

And Stu, the Oil Pressure and Oil Temperature gauges DO move. Same for the Engine Temperature. To see this, pull the circuit breakers up on the right top of the panel. Now, it is not clear that they move correctly. (For the oil pressure/temperature, pulling the circuit breaker seems to turn the gauge ON rather than OFF. Sort of.)

Mike, Good find!

Editing two lines in the interior model xml file fixes it..

Search for : PG_needle_oil

Then remove the "!" in the oil needle lines, like this:

<ANIM_CODE>(L:PG_Power) (L:PG_switch_oil_temp_var) &amp;&amp; (L:PG_fuse_oil_press_var)  &amp;&amp; if{ (A:GENERAL ENG OIL PRESSURE:1, KgFSqCm) 10 * 10 + } els{ 0 }</ANIM_CODE>

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bert

Excellent, Bert.

--Mike MacKuen
MikeM_AVSIM.png?dl=1

Something I discovered. When it was first released the P149 would not stall! Now it stalls. I'm not sure how realistically though. It stalls in the most leisurely fashion that produces a nice, slow spin. That's with power off, nose up and full flaps.

Anyone here actually stalled one IRL?

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

The switch labels no longer work overhead. The text boxes seem to haver minimized. Any solution? I've gone back to 2.06 in the meantime.

They were working fine this evening. ver 2.1

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

1 hour ago, jimcarrel said:

They were working fine this evening. ver 2.1

Same for me.. German or English labels.

Bert

23 minutes ago, sbczyz said:

In VR as well?

Sorry, I don't use VR, maybe that's the key to your problem, I don't know if Bert uses VR or not.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

28 minutes ago, jimcarrel said:

Sorry, I don't use VR, maybe that's the key to your problem, I don't know if Bert uses VR or not.

Nope, I do not..

Bert