Sign in to follow this  
SierraHotel

FSFO have just released the Fenix A320 module

Flight Simulator First Officer (FSFO) have just released a version for the Fenix A320. I have been testing the PMDG 737 module in the Update 10 Beta and along with FSHud and it works perfectly fine.

https://clips.twitch.tv/DarlingHeartlessPuppyOptimizePrime-kw45Q0xtFs3nMsoM

Edited by SierraHotel
  • Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Let me know if you have ANY suggestions!  I’m working on a passenger simulation and RAAS component now that will be part of the core software (ie free).  

• Like 1

Matt King

I have been using another similar product for years. Out of curiosity I just bought it. I'm still waiting for the serial number (I hope not to wait 48 hours) so I can't test yet but I'll report back here on my feelings.
Edited by Drakkenblade

I have purchased, installed FSFO for the Fenix A320.  The first officer never starts any flows even though I have turned Auto Flow on - I watched the video in the link above. The first officer introduces himself then nothing.  I am testing SU10 so I wonder if this is the problem?

On FSFO start-up I do see all the green messages as seen in the video regarding FSUIPC, DLL, WASM and flight plan loaded.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

Mr Bits,

Can you check to ensure FSUIPC has access to your LVARs.  Go to FSUIPC7 > add on > List Lvars; the 40:40 mark in the video below explains what I'm talking about.  Let me know if it's greyed-out or has other aircraft LVARs listed.  Its also possible it is SU10 related as it has not been tested with that release.  Regardless, it would be too much trouble to get you up and going. 

Edited by kingm56
  • Like 1

Matt King

Hello

It doesn't work for me. FSPUIC does not have access to my LVARS and the solutions proposed by the guide do not work.
I installed everything correctly in the "community" directory. 
I'm also on Beta 10. 
In the messages I have FSPUIC CHECK...FALSE.
Edited by Drakkenblade
Edit :After several tries FSPUIC manages to read the LVARS but I always have FSPUIC CHECK...False. The program follows the procedures but does not intervene on the dashboard. I have to activate everything myself

Hi, is it possible to reduce the use of the interface window, for example by starting the checklists with voice instead of clicking on the related button? Or, for example, have the FO start the after-start flow automatically after starting the engines.

Edited by jgoggi

James Goggi

6 hours ago, jgoggi said:

Hi, is it possible to reduce the use of the interface window, for example by starting the checklists with voice instead of clicking on the related button? Or, for example, have the FO start the after-start flow automatically after starting the engines.

You can absolutely start the checklist and flows via voice or configurable button; also, all the flows can be triggered automatically:

1. Pre Flight Flow is based on a configurable time (e.g.. 20 seconds from when you connect FSFO to the sim)

2. Before Start Flow will start when all doors are shut

3. After Start Flow will start after both engines are started and stable and your parking brake is set

4. After landing flow starts when your aircraft speed falls below 30 MPH

5. Shutdown flow is started when your at the gate and parking brakes set. 

Matt King

6 hours ago, Drakkenblade said:

Hello

It doesn't work for me. FSPUIC does not have access to my LVARS and the solutions proposed by the guide do not work.
I installed everything correctly in the "community" directory. 
I'm also on Beta 10. 
In the messages I have FSPUIC CHECK...FALSE.

I highly suspect this is related to Beta 10; although, Beta 10 isn't officially supported, I still sent you an email to try to resolve the issue.  Regardless, once Beta 10 is officially released, all problems will be researched and solved; just like the previous beta releases :).  

Matt King

19 minutes ago, kingm56 said:

I highly suspect this is related to Beta 10; although, Beta 10 isn't officially supported, I still sent you an email to try to resolve the issue.  Regardless, once Beta 10 is officially released, all problems will be researched and solved; just like the previous beta releases :).  

Hello
Thanks for your answer
Even if the product does not work completely because of the beta, I still wanted to do a test to get an idea and I really like it.
The interface is ergonomic and very intuitive and it is very complete. I am surprised by the quality of the product for a very decent price.
 As soon as we have solved the problems related to the beta, I will also take FSFO B737.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Drakkenblade said:

Hello
Thanks for your answer
Even if the product does not work completely because of the beta, I still wanted to do a test to get an idea and I really like it.
The interface is ergonomic and very intuitive and it is very complete. I am surprised by the quality of the product for a very decent price.
 As soon as we have solved the problems related to the beta, I will also take FSFO B737.

Hi Drakkenblade,

I have been testing the PMDG 737 module in update 10 beta and it works fine for me. I also had the FSUIPC problem when I first installed FSFO, after I enabled it everything worked ok.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

How to check LVARS, start a flight, once you are in the cockpit start FSFO, click the start button (only if auto connect is disabled) open FSUIPC7, make sure FSFO says "COPILOT READY" and click "Add-ons" and hover your mouse pointer over "WASM", everything in that list should be black, if it's gray check that it's not disabled. Also be patient as it takes some seconds to connect.

I have been running the FBW version foe some weeks now, with only minimum "issues" and enjoyed the experience.  I purchased the Fenix variant yesterday but have, so far, been unable to get the beast to connect.  The WASM module is installed and enabled, but the items in the list below that are all "greyed out".  I have temporarily given up for this evening and will take yet another shot at it tomorrow. Fortunately, the FBW has saved my sanity for today 🙂  BR

M.

EDIT:  I have not used the MSFS Beta at all ie not installed here.

Edited by Paladin
Add re beta 10

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

Does anyone know if this works in VR? it looks great and would love to try it but it has to be VR compatible for me (cant go back to 2D haha)

John

• Upvote 2

I installed FSFO for the PMDG 737. When I checked the LVars and HVars option in FSIUPC they were grayed out. When the copilot began to program the FMC, all of the entries were invalid. 

I tried all of the fixes, but none worked. 

I ran the SDK and saw there was a third WASM module installed,  noolaero-module-vdgs. I removed it and the two options appeared in the menu and the copilot was able to program the FMC.