Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

what single prop should I get

There are too many good singe engine aircrafts out there.. Many good ones have already been mentioned here already, Including the Eaglesofts, and Realair Sia Marchetti 260. You can't go wrong with either of them. The Eaglesoft's Cirrus and columbia, if you are into glass panel... the real air 260 if you are into conventional analog guages. And their VC/guages are spectacular.I actually like the default Cessna Caravan too. Their VC night lighting is very cool.Manny

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

>I too love the REALAIR. It's canopy has a strange dark zone>though which is a little off putting. But superb plane....Just a humble suggestion.>That is a UV sun screen. If you have never flown in a glass canopy, you may not be aware of the greenhouse effect and just how HOT it can get under there.Think of it as sunglasses. LOLAnd the SF 260 is a great airplane. If I say that again in these forums, I think I will request Real air to start paying me as a salesman. ;-)

John
My first SIM was a Link Trainer. My last was a T-6 II
AMD Ryzen 7 7800 X3D@ 5.1 GHz, 32 GB DDR5 RAM - 3 M2 Drives. 1 TB Boot, 2 TB Sim drive, 2 TB Add-on Drive, 6TB Backup data hard drive
RTX 3080 10GB VRAM, Meta Quest 3 VR Headset

I learned to fly in a Katana, which also has a bubble canopy. The best aviation accessory I ever bought was...... a hat! :D (the second best thing was a decent pair of sunglasses)I'm going to echo everyone else with the SF260, it really is a dream. I have both the SR22 (any chance of a g3? LOL) and Columbia 400, but I'm not so comfortable flying with glass cockpits, although they are very nice planes.I seem to recall, there's a young chap flying around the world for real in a Columbia 400 at this moment in time. :-cool

I'll add my vote to the RealAir SF-260, but would also suggest that when you are ready to step up to a twin, to get the superb Flight1 C441. That is the plane I would use for a trans continental flight.

Bert