Sign in to follow this  
FGrabi

PBE with FBW DEV Version - No pushback - Parking Brake

Hi,

it is getting more and more anoying to use the PBE Product with the FBW (Dev and Exp version). First the problem with the tug is pulling you forward in the middle of the PB (Ok. A Problem with the FBW EXP Version 😞 ) So I start using the FBW DEV Version and it worked fine...for a while.

New: When I start the PB (Voice Control, Distance Mode) the Tug is fully connected and I asked for Pushback ("We are ready for pushback...") no reaction from "Ground" but a message  is displayed "Please set the parking brake". For sure the brakes are fully set in C&D Mode. Switching the brake from On to Off and back did'nt help. So I killed PBE, start pushback helper and pushing back like I did before I start using PBE.

Maybe it will work with the Stable Version, but I believe, that only a few users will use the stable version, because of missing features that are already included in the DEV. For me the PBE is not usable 😞 😞

I've read in the FBW DOCS, that the developers changed some variables, so maybe the PBE is not ready for the change and is not able to read the status auf the Parking Brake.

Frank

Hi Frank,

Please post in the new forum:

https://forum.fs2crew.com/

Make sure that "use elevator" is unchecked on the PBE Setting setting panel.

Problem with Dev version is can literally change everyday.

Try it in Button Control to ensure it's not a simple voice recognition issue (you can also check the voice log to see what phrases were detectd).