Sign in to follow this  
Lehman086

AI Traffic not visible on final approach?

Hey there guys, first of all love the program and everything it brings into msfs2020 along with AIG and real traffic. Now everything was working fine for around week with everything installed etc but yesterday I’m having the issue where ALL ai traffic inbound/final approach are not visible at all and are only appear after they have already landed on the runway. Now this happens at a few of the airports I’ve tried out, and I’m getting the same issue. Aircraft spawn fine at airports, taxi and take off as normal but it’s just the approach part where something is not right. Any ideas guys as I was really loving the emersion this 3 programs bring together  

2 hours ago, Lehman086 said:

but yesterday I’m having the issue where ALL ai traffic inbound/final approach are not visible at all and are only appear after they have already landed on the runway. Now this happens at a few of the airports I’ve tried out, and I’m getting the same issue. Aircraft spawn fine at airports, taxi and take off as normal but it’s just the approach part where something is not right. 

What do you mean with not visible? At the TCAS, or with a camera, or from the captains seat, ...? Are they still visible in the RT radar screen or not? Please give me more info.

Edited by kiek

1 minute ago, kiek said:

What do you mean with not visible? At the TCAS, or with a camera, or from the captains seat, ...? Are they still visible in the RT radar screen or not? Please give me more info.

Hi, aircraft are still working and visible in RT everytime. I mean aircraft are physically not visible. I cannot see any ai making the approach in the game to an airport when ai spotting. As mentioned ai spawning at airports, taxing and take off work as they should, but I cannot physically see any planes landing at airports. Also I plane spot in drone mode but that shouldn’t be an issue as it’s always the mode I have when spotting at airport in msfs2020.

Now this might not even be a psxt issuer but I thought I’d ask here for any ideas as it is ai related.

1 hour ago, Lehman086 said:

I cannot see any ai making the approach in the game to an airport when ai spotting.

What do you mean with "ai spotting" ? Are you in Spotter mode in RT? If so, that you should not do, always use PSXT as Simulator in use.

(For clarification, PSXT aircraft are not ai aircraft. They are just aircraft objects shifted in position by PSXT 30 times per second.)

Note that aircraft are only physically visible if they are within 8-9 nm from you in the Sim.