Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

PMDG 737-600 released

22 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

kinda off topic, but does the microsoft flight sim version of the 737 function the same as the p3d version, as far as fmc ect.. i was considering the 600 or 700 to give pmdg a try in msfs 2020

I you're a PMDG veteran from FSX/P3D you'll fall right in. When I purchased the -700 I did the setup just as I did in P3D, flew landed and all is well. The only lacking is weather and terrain radar coming next month in Sim Update 10. You may also have to adjust your throttle sensitivities depending which throttle hardware you have. There are a ton of those tutorials on YouTube for the popular quadrant sets.  Its flying the PMDG into LatinVFR and Flytampa scenery with AIG models on VATSIM that gave me the like to like comparison Between MSFS and P3D that decided where I am mostly sim today. Once Fsdreamteam releases GSX, the path is solidified. 

Edited by FrankSalo
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, FrankSalo said:

terrain radar coming next month in Sim Update 10.

There's already a terrain radar. I use it quite frequently in the 700. 

• Like 3

thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. i have been using pmdg since the first ngx, but i still use p3d for the 777 and 747. I don't see that coming for along time, if at all.

5 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

There's already a terrain radar. I use it quite frequently in the 700. 

I think he meant weather radar.

Well done PMDG, really happy as this means we are one step closer to the 800. 

• Like 2

Specs: 11900K (5ghz), 64GB ram 3600mhz, RTX 3080 ti

10 minutes ago, jbdbow1970 said:

I think he meant weather radar.

Weather radar won't be immediately available with SU10 - PMDG need to code it up once the SDK around WX radar is finalized. Could be a week after SU10, could be a month, or longer... anyway unknown right now.

I hesitated to buy it but for the price, i didn't refuse.

The new update is available for the -700. Enjoy!!

• Like 2

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

t-l-chargement

58 minutes ago, espent said:

-600 does not include BBJ or Freight versions. The rest is very similar except the obvious.

Oh Perfect,

Not bothered for the BBJ or freight version. More interested in a high fidelity aircraft and in this instance size doesn't matter 🤣

Where's my credit card lol

• Like 3

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

Got it,

Cost me $4.99

• Like 3

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

5 minutes ago, Freq_flyer44 said:

Weather radar won't be immediately available with SU10 - PMDG need to code it up once the SDK around WX radar is finalized. Could be a week after SU10, could be a month, or longer... anyway unknown right now.

I checked several million versions of our world in the multiverse, and there were none in which PMDG coded this in a week.

• Like 3

Oz

xdQCeNi.jpg   puHyX98.jpg

Sim Rig: MSI RTX3090 Suprim, an old, partly-melted Intel 9900K @ 5GHz+, Honeycomb Alpha, Thrustmaster TPR Rudder, Warthog HOTAS, Reverb G2, Prosim 737 cockpit. 

Currently flying: MSFS: PMDG 737-700, Fenix A320, Leonardo MD-82, MIlviz C310, Flysimware C414AW, DC Concorde, Carenado C337. Prepar3d v5: PMDG 737/747/777.

"There are three simple rules for making a smooth landing. Unfortunately, no one knows what they are."

An absolute no from me, but for those of you that have got it - I hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

Looking forward to the -800 now that the -600 is out of the way.

If people want an NG and didn’t buy the 700 this is a great deal.

I will put  the $35 towards the 800 and call it a day on the NG’s

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

6 minutes ago, OzWhitey said:

I checked several million versions of our world in the multiverse, and there were none in which PMDG coded this in a week.

Wouldn't completely put it out of the realm of possibilities in this particular universe - Am sure you would have said the same thing if somone said the price would be less than $50 a week ago !!