Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

PMDG 737-600 released

13 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

🤐🤐

Knowing @Steve Dra, he is likely working on more than 800 liveries.  Possibly 900, but that would be his MAX - at which point he'd work on no more than 7-10.  🧐

There's little chance he'd catch a 'Bus to go anywhere, so for the time Boeing, we're happy to have him around.

All in good fun, @Steve Dra.  Glad to know "YA". 

😉

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, psbrandenburg said:

Knowing @Steve Dra, he is likely working on more than 800 liveries.  Possibly 900, but that would be his MAX - at which point he'd work on no more than 7-10.  🧐

There's little chance he'd catch a 'Bus to go anywhere, so for the time Boeing, we're happy to have him around.

All in good fun, @Steve Dra.  Glad to know "YA". 

😉

LOL...the innuendos were thick in that post Scott!  And trust me...I got "YA" when the PMDG 748 graces the MSFS skies. 😉  I just saw the your former airline is taking the 737 to the "MAX" with another huge order...and I'm sure I'll be painting a Delta Max when she comes out....possibly in both P3D AND MSFS. 🤐🤐🤐🤐

Never been a better time to be a simmer (and a painter as it turns out, LOL)

• Like 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

i wish the fmc had popout's, I was wanting to use my fmc on my tablet but pmdg didn't include popout's for whatever reason. maybe in a future update. I don't own the 700 version, so i don't know if it does.

9 minutes ago, Patriot3810 said:

i wish the fmc had popout's, I was wanting to use my fmc on my tablet but pmdg didn't include popout's for whatever reason. maybe in a future update. I don't own the 700 version, so i don't know if it does.

Go get Aviawork's FMC for PMDG, i use it on a Samsung Tablet and never would miss it that way !

cheers 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

The EFB is going into testing, did they show any of it yet? Even how it looks like turned off without any interface on? 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

3 minutes ago, Drumcode said:

The EFB is going into testing, did they show any of it yet? Even how it looks like turned off without any interface on? 

No, nothing 

2 minutes ago, Chapstick said:

No, nothing 

so they're likely a little FOS then... You'd think they'd want to excite the community just even a bit. 

Edited by Drumcode

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

9 hours ago, pmplayer said:

Go get Aviawork's FMC for PMDG, i use it on a Samsung Tablet and never would miss it that way !

cheers 😉

Does the overhead work on tablets as well? I have a 12.9 inch ipad as well as a couple samsung android tablets. The website doesn't seem to be specific about each module, with the acception that everything works with everything. I ran across air manager as well, But i wasn't sure if it was any good either.

11 hours ago, pmplayer said:

cheers 😉

Have you got it working on the 600?

I downloaded the demo but all I get is a black screen on the tablet

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

2 hours ago, RJC68 said:

Have you got it working on the 600?

Yes. They released a new version of the CDU for the 600. You need to start the client a couple of times. First to download the update and second to install the update. 

Just now, Greggy_D said:

Yes. They released a new version of the CDU for the 600. You need to start the client a couple of times. First to download the update and second to install the update. 

Thank you,

I actually got it working. There was a couple of lines missing from a configuration file. I found it in another post. How do you find the responsiveness of the button pushes?

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

The 737-600 is great! At first it was simply the price, which was very tempting to buy it (I wanted to buy the Fenix first but this one is even priced more competitive). But when I studying the real 736 a bit, I really got excited about the possibilites and bought it.

Despite that only 69 have been delivered, making it a totally niche airplane, I see these advantages that make it a fantastic aircraft to fly in the sim:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

WestJet’s 736’s tended to appear pretty much anywhere in their network, they would insert them where demand was a bit lower so realistically you could take pretty much any 737-700 or 738 route today and drop the 736 in and it would be historic-realistic.  I flew mine YHZ-YVR the other day which was a -700 flight in real life…it has the same (or maybe slightly longer?) range as the -700 so they can perform pretty much the same flights.

The other interesting use for this is the included repaint for Aeroflyer, operated by Kelowna Flightcraft which does ad hoc charter flying primarily in Western Canada but you could conceivably send it anyway on a charter assignment.

Edited by regis9
  • Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

4 hours ago, mrueedi said:

Despite that only 69 have been delivered

Really! Not very many. I think there's more than 69 different liveries on Flightsim.to. lol

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe