Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

PMDG 737-600 released

2 minutes ago, Alaska738 said:

For the -800 it's in 2 weeks if there's no unexpected delay.

ha ha!!  2 weeks he says.

I'm just pulling your leg.  I know they said 2 weeks after at some point.  Interesting to see if that materializes.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

1 minute ago, Mace said:

ha ha!!  2 weeks he says.

I'm just pulling your leg.  I know they said 2 weeks after at some point.  Interesting to see if that materializes.

You don't have to worry! 😉 

Banner-FS2-Crew-Beta-Tester.jpg

777-captain2

Ok so we're actually nearing the -800 release. Finally no more excuses. I like how PMDG are reminding everyone about their credits. Told you they wanted you to burn it up before the -800. Dec 2024 I'll use my credit for the 777.

Edited by VBHB

Running i5-9600K @ 4.8ghz - 32GB DDR4 3200mhz - GTX 3070.

So I bought it. At $35.00 it was an easy choice. It’s flying right now on a route I flew today in the 700. How is it flying?  Like a PMDG 737. Quite vanilla actually, but I did turn on the short field and other similar options so we shall see.

Cant go wrong at the price. Now it is a matter of if you want it. 

-B

Edited by btacon
  • Like 4

Bought it but... At the download link, it asks a verification code, send it to my email, I put it in the field and, again, it return back to asks verification code and etc etc.... So, I can't download the product. Annoying and irritating.

Intel i9 - GPU RTX 3080 - 32 gig RAM HyperX Fury DDR 4

2 hours ago, DAD said:

If they had started w/ 35 for the -700 I might have picked up the -600. too late now, will skip the small one

$35 for 3 variants? I think that may be pushing it.

P3Dv4 + XP11

MFS

Got it.

Are the parking brakes different? I took it for a quick spin and found the parking brake operates differently.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

11 minutes ago, RichieFly said:

Got it.

Are the parking brakes different? I took it for a quick spin and found the parking brake operates differently.

Yep. The parking brake works the way it does in the actual airplane. You have to push the tops of the rudder pedals down all the way and pull the parking break handle back to set the brakes. To release the brakes you have to depress the tops of the rudder pedals and the brake handle will return to the release position. It's not enough to just click on the handle.

• Like 3

NAX669.png

31 minutes ago, Seven7 said:

Bought it but... At the download link, it asks a verification code, send it to my email, I put it in the field and, again, it return back to asks verification code and etc etc.... So, I can't download the product. Annoying and irritating.

Mine did the same the first time, just request a new code and it was fine then.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 1x 2tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial 4tb Nvme M2 Drive

1 hour ago, Seven7 said:

37 minutes ago, Car147 said:

Mine did the same the first time, just request a new code and it was fine then.

If you are copying and pasting the code from the email, make sure that you are not getting an extra space character at the end of the code. I seem to recall that happening to me with the 700.

I pasted it into Notepad and noticed the cursor was flashing one space beyond the end of the code.

• Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

GONE BOATING - It's like fishing, but with a clean deck.

I have the 600. Took if for two flights. Performed very well. Pleased with it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

$4.99 with the remainder of my store credit. What a bargain. I love the 600. I have travelled on the WestJet real life one several times.   

Edited by YukonPete
  • Like 2

Pete Richards

I've owned every version of flight simulator since 1987. 

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5-6000.