Hi, hope all is well.

I'm using MSFS with Navigraph and LNM 2.6.19.  I have loaded the scenery library while looking into this issue... no change.

LNM set to "use Navigraph for Navaids and Procedures".  At airport LOWI, the VORDME "OEV" is missing in Search results as show in the screenshot.  At the airport it's shown as WI700 (which shows as a Waypoint in Search results).   It does show in the text banner on the map as "OEV / 111.10 / 254M / GS3.8 / DME".

OEJ is also strange.  It is shown on the map but in Search results it is shown as a Waypoint, not as a VORDME.

Also notice that Navigraph shows current version as 2207 rev1, but LNM says N 2205 at top left Title bar.

Thank you!

Map screenshot

Navigraph status screenshot

All fine here, thanks. 🙂

OEV is an ILS. These and LOC are not a part of the navaid search table. I might add these in a future release but not soon.

OEJ is a LOC/DME. There is no separate DME transmitter in the electronic data. You can only see a separate symbol on the charts. The waypoint at OEJ is also normal. It's a separate waypoint co-located with the LOC transmitter.

LNM showing the old AIRAC cycle means that either LNM was running while updating the database or the FMS Data Manager installed the database in the wrong place.
You can try to reinstall again with LNM closed, add a manual mapping in the FMS Data Manager or use the manual installation from the Navigraph site.
The important file which has to be updated is C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\ABarthel\little_navmap_db\little_navmap_navigraph.sqlite.

Alex

Alex,

Thank you for the quick reply!  I understand now... but before your examination, I was seriously confused🙂

As you suggested, I'm pretty sure LNM was open when I did the Navigraph update.  

Thanks again.  As always, your top-notch support is greatly appreciated!

Michael   

10 hours ago, Mike7777 said:

As you suggested, I'm pretty sure LNM was open when I did the Navigraph update.  

The FMS Data Manager silently skips the update if LNM is open and keeps the files locked. Unfortunately there is no error message from the Data Manager.

Happy flying!🙂

Alex