Sign in to follow this  
fltbuff71

EGPH Taxiways in LittleNavMap

In EGPH seems to be (2) taxiways in certain places ???????????

So, why does another player going along a smaller grey marked taxiway "A" for EGPH , whereas when I travel along same taxiway "A" in FSX mine follows the larger marked one?

I check out KATL on littlenavmap and I do not see those smaller gray" taxiways, only the larger ones

Any clues, are they using diff scenery and Littlenavmap is showing BOTH on the mapdisplay?

1 hour ago, fltbuff71 said:

So, why does another player going along a smaller grey marked taxiway "A" for EGPH , whereas when I travel along same taxiway "A" in FSX mine follows the larger marked one?

You have different airport scenery. Maybe the other one has an add-on you use the stock airport or vice versa?

This is what I see for the stock airport. The red marked is A:
grafik.png

Alex

Edited by albar965

I see these lines when I am not even seeing any other players even when I disconnect from FSX

, I am thinking they are from navigraph cause when I click on use navigraph for ALL features the FSX stock taxis dissappear and the small ones only appear.

I take it there is no way to get navigraph into FSX steam X

ok makes sense why littlenavmap displaying both with option to only use navigraph

As when I fly with others using ATC (new to this) it helps to see other planes are on same taxiway as I except with the offset.

39 minutes ago, fltbuff71 said:

I see these lines when I am not even seeing any other players even when I disconnect from FSX

The scenery library is loaded from FSX into the LNM database and is persistent. Therefore you can see all airports and navaids even when not connected and with no simulator running.

41 minutes ago, fltbuff71 said:

I am thinking they are from navigraph cause when I click on use navigraph for ALL features the FSX stock taxis dissappear and the small ones only appear.

This is expected as noted in the warning dialog which pops up when selecting this mode.😉
See here for more information about these scenery modes: https://www.littlenavmap.org/manuals/littlenavmap/release/2.6/en/NAVDATA.html

39 minutes ago, fltbuff71 said:

It is like for this airport the taxiways are offset across the board by the same offset

Most likely the inaccurate FSX database. LNM can only show what's in the scenery library.

You can try to buy or get a free airport add-on for EGPH or others.

46 minutes ago, fltbuff71 said:

I take it there is no way to get navigraph into FSX steam X

You can update the LNM database with Navigraph but for FSX there was fsAerodata. But they stopped the service as far as I know.
Another options is this (free): https://www.aero.sors.fr/navaids3.html

Alex