Sign in to follow this  
noahharget

Philadelphia Cityscape - Alpine Simulations

Hi all! 

I’m using SunSkyJet KPHL + Alpine Simulations Philadelphia CityScape and am experiencing some overlapping issues with textures and buildings. 

Does anyone know which BGL’s to remove from SSJ PHL to remove the city buildings? 

I attached a Google Photo album showing the overlapping/bleed through.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CJeKYEPEotVEZj7T8

Thank you :))

Try backing up and then removing files _cityextras.bgl and _cityextras_pl.bgl. 

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

1 minute ago, David Vega said:

Try backing up and then removing files _cityextras.bgl and _cityextras_pl.bgl. 

Already have removed those 😞

Then you may be seeing default scenery buildings. I see you mentioned this at the simmarket page for the Alpine Simulations Philadelphia CityScape product. Hopefully the developer will answer your request. I suppose one could use Airport Design Editor to exclude default buildings in that area. 

Edited by David Vega

dv

Win 10 Pro || i7-8700K ||  32GB || ASUS Z370-P MB || NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11Gb || 2 960 PRO 1TB, 840 EVO

My Files in the AVSIM Library

You could also try backing up & removing Philadel.bgl from [SimRoot]\Scenery\NAME\Scenery. A quick check in MCX confirms that is the file responsible for the default scenery objects. Of course, that might remove some of the objects with which your sceneries intend to coexist, like the bridges for example, so you might have some trial & error to find the right combination of files.

https://i.imgur.com/XujEb7m.png

• Like 1

Windows 10 64bit | Prepar3D v4.5 HF3 | MSI Z490 Gaming Carbon WiFi | i9-10900k + ARCTIC Liquid Freezer II 360 | 12GB EVGA RTX 3080ti FTW3 | 64GB Corsair LPX DDR4 3600 | 2x 2TB SSD Samsung 860 EVO | 1x 1TB M.2 Samsung 970 EVO | 3x Thermaltake PWM Fans | EVGA SuperNOVA 220 80+ Gold 850W  | InWin 303C