Sign in to follow this  
martin-w

Helo Vet!

Will the Vet earn cat points? 

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

11 hours ago, Fielder said:

Will the Vet earn cat points? 

Okay, I think you might misunderstand how the allocation of cat points works.

As the Feline Galactic Counsel's chief representative on Earth, only I am allowed to allocate cat points. Our illustrious feline overlords do NOT lower themselves to that level and hand out "awards" themselves, they are far beyond such things.

If you mean will I allocate an award to the vet,  in this instance no, I will not be awarding the said veterinary surgeon any awards. It has yet to be established if the vet in question complied with the feline's instructions and cancelled the appointment and did indeed prescribe treats.

One cat award for your enquiry though. Keep up the good work, an inquiring mind is what the FGC wants to see as it helps to further the evolution of mankind.

😺 One cat point awarded!

Edited by martin-w

Thanks for that!  I will not be bringing my cat up on charges of again spilling her bowl of milk. 

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Per the Feline Galactic Counsel instructions, I dutifully put out cat nip.

3 hours ago, Penzoil3 said:

Per the Feline Galactic Counsel instructions, I dutifully put out cat nip.

Very impressive. Well done Sue. This is the sort of servitude our feline masters expect. 👍

I think I can allocate you a special cat award for that. After all, cat nip is awesome.

One special cat award allocated to Sue!                ❤️            😸

Two of our cats were starting to argue. I plonked a one inch pile of catnip in front of each of them. Peace and quiet reigned. Plonked a 3rd pile on the scratch circle for the other innocent cat, he couldn't be left out; after all.

LOL

Sue

Edited by Penzoil3

37 minutes ago, Penzoil3 said:

Two of our cats were starting to argue. I plonked a one inch pile of catnip in front of each of them. Peace and quiet reigned. Plonked a 3rd pile on the scratch circle for the other innocent cat, he couldn't be left out; after all.

LOL

Sue

Okay I'm getting suspicious now. Are you saying that while your feline superiors were engaged in an important negotiation regarding the fate of mankind, you tried to drug them???

Are you working for the inferior organization known as the Anterian Canine Federation? 🤬 😡 The last thing we need is ACF agents around here.

Quite successfully too. There is too much chance of injury. One of them had his right eye glopped shut from the altercation. Applied eye drops all day yesterday. He's better today, the eye is open. Can't have them hurting one another.

So far as the caniforms, they were raised by cats, and think they are cats. We don't tell them any different. They are just larger than their siblings.

Sue

Edited by Penzoil3

On 8/5/2022 at 2:21 PM, Penzoil3 said:

Quite successfully too. There is too much chance of injury. One of them had his right eye glopped shut from the altercation. Applied eye drops all day yesterday. He's better today, the eye is open. Can't have them hurting one another.

Fair enough. Sounds like it was a serious bout of feline martial arts. 

Tain't nothing, Martin!  I had babysitting duties with my sister's Siamese, if you please, cat while she and my brother-in-law were on a one year cross country trip.  This was in a one bedroom apartment that had a long hallway from the bedroom to the living room.  There were paw prints half way up the wall the entire length.  She could leap up and run almost the full length before landing.  Cats are amazing! 😹

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

49 minutes ago, charliearon said:

There were paw prints half way up the wall the entire length.

Oh yes, I can believe it. My first cat was a Siamese. I say Siamese, in fact he was half Siamese but looked like a pure seal-point. Quite an athlete he was. My present cat, when he was in the UK and allowed outside, would hang around beneath our Buddleia plant. And we know what they attract don't we, that's right, tons of butterflies. The height he could leap in an attempt to catch them was astonishing. The limb length and muscle mass of their back legs is why, apparently. 

On 8/5/2022 at 2:21 PM, Penzoil3 said:

One of them had his right eye glopped shut from the altercation.

I've had nine, nine cats, not nine eyes glopped shut. Quite a few injuries on the list. Abscess on tail from a bite. Abscess on back from a bite. Chunks missing from ears. permanent scar down face. Chunk out of back leg. Paw pad hanging off. Limp due to jumping from something crazy high. Cats are mental cases. 

The scar down the face was from my Siamese. When a very young Cat my parents decided he'd be okay outside with them present. Well, he spied a huge cat next door, dived through the fence and thought it would be a great idea to attempt to beat it up. I guess I was about 16 at the time. When I got back from the swimming pool there he was, sitting on the chair feeling very sorry for himself with  a huge gash down his face.