Sign in to follow this  
Treetops45

Real World/ Real Time Airport Activity in MSFS??

6 minutes ago, Keto Ketchup said:

or better yet, do users get to choose?

IIRC there's the option of having 2K models. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

4 hours ago, Dave_YVR said:

my own observational reference of seeing them in the sim

Excellent point. Thanks for sharing.

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

27 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Just go with the beta https://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Software/AIG_AIManager_1.1.zip

I find that AIG at 100% is unplayable for me. It can be quite the resource-hog at large hubs. But even with say 70% there's lots of traffic both in the air and on the ground. 

I see this has been due for awhile.

https://www.justflight.com/in-development/fs-traffic-microsoft-flight-simulator

Anyone know anything about it, what it will do?

T45

1 hour ago, Tuskin38 said:

It's models and liveries with offline flight plans similar to AIG

If you choose an AIG flight plan then does AIG inject AI aircraft into that route & in particular, inject Static, Arriving & Departing aircraft at the destination airport?

T45

5 hours ago, Treetops45 said:

If you choose an AIG flight plan then does AIG inject AI aircraft into that route & in particular, inject Static, Arriving & Departing aircraft at the destination airport?

T45

AIG uses it's own flightplan format for MSFS, and has an app that injects the traffic.

Edited by Tuskin38

On 8/4/2022 at 7:32 AM, Tuskin38 said:

https://www.lekseecon.nl/ 

You do need to buy a licence to RealTraffic for the traffic data. It's not free.

With AIG Traffic for models and liveries
https://www.alpha-india.net/

Installation guide for AIG

I am using this and cost aside (its an expensive subscription) it is the best live traffic I have used in a sim and extremely accurate.

• Like 4

On 8/8/2022 at 7:43 AM, Cpt_Piett said:

Just go with the beta https://www.alpha-india.net/aigfiles/files/Software/AIG_AIManager_1.1.zip

I find that AIG at 100% is unplayable for me. It can be quite the resource-hog at large hubs. But even with say 70% there's lots of traffic both in the air and on the ground. 

I fly into mostly smaller (compared to LAX, for example) airports, so hopefully this will work well. I'd just like to see realistic airlines rather than these weird pink and yellow airlines.

49 minutes ago, Keto Ketchup said:

I fly into mostly smaller (compared to LAX, for example) airports, so hopefully this will work well. I'd just like to see realistic airlines rather than these weird pink and yellow airlines.

I think you'll find with AIG you'll find that you will have activity at most airports. The variety of flight plans and airlines is pretty huge. 

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

I just flew from KMCO to KBNA, while Flightaware shows aircraft landing on RW 20R or 20L (real world), MSFS had me land on RW 31... I don't believe MSFS accurately give proper runway clearances for landing, even when other programs (such as Simbrief and Flightaware) shows otherwise.

Rodney E. Jacobs

11 minutes ago, GundamWZero said:

I just flew from KMCO to KBNA, while Flightaware shows aircraft landing on RW 20R or 20L (real world), MSFS had me land on RW 31... I don't believe MSFS accurately give proper runway clearances for landing, even when other programs (such as Simbrief and Flightaware) shows otherwise.

yeah that's been an issue since launch.