Sign in to follow this  
Guest dswo

What do you miss from FS9...

Realistic ground textures.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Guest tmilton

I miss being able to see an unobstructed view of the outside scenery in all directions.I miss being able to toggle off the panel in 2D view and not having the interior of the virtual cockpit obstruct the outside scenery view again when panning around with the hatswitch, which now aggravatingly happens in SP1 FSX.There is a thread about it here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...=402899&page=12

Performance and no blurries..

Carl

PC AMD Ryzen R7-5700G (8-Core) processor), AMD Radeon RX 6600 Graphics 8GB/ 2TB HD + 500GB SSD,  16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, Win11

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Guest Rockcliffe

Richard Probst's 727 panel. And the Aldus MD83 panel.BlairCYOW

>Why would you want to go all the way over there for an AFCAD>equivalent for FS X when you can find it right below you?>>Try the Avsim Scenery Design Forum:>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho..._id=34565&page=>>Best regards.>>LuisSometimes it's refreshing to be outside of AVSIM :-lolIt's both a mouse click away too :-blaAndr

André

Mainly the ability to customize my FS experience with tools like AFCAD, etc.I know FSX will eventually have that ability, but that is what it is currently missing.What would have been nice is if Microsoft would have included some sort of AFCAD utility with FSX in the first place.

My Captain Sim F-104.

Most of my add on scenery and the ability to customize the traffic flow with AFCADCockpit side views in 2D. Who can fly just looking straight ahead? Now I am limited to aircraft with vc's.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guest tmilton

Being able to go to "View options" on the menu and directly input the exact distance in feet from your aircraft when in spot plane view.Sure you can press keys in FSX that will move your spot plane closer or further, but the ability to directly enter exact numbers to precisely adjust your distance and altitude is now gone.

Normal, realistc numbers of AI aircraft at airports: :(Fly Tampa airports, including George's KBOS: :(Flight Scenery's FZ01 & 2: :(DreamFleet's 727: B)FS Passengers: B)FS Nav: :(

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest jonasbeaver

I miss the lack of complainers