Sign in to follow this  
pyreegue

EGAA Belfast International/Aldergrove

1 hour ago, roi1862 said:

Hi Pyreegue, 

Is there a way to disable all the animated people and interiors ? If not is there a lite performance version planned ? 

Thanks ! 

Hi there! Thanks for your question. Performance is exceptionally good with this one. I've given pre-view versions to many flight sim streamers, those include Jamie aka London Controller, British Avgeek, Easyjetsimpilot, FilbertFlies, Practically geek and they have all reported that performance is stellar even with this amount of detail included, and not all of them have top-notch PC rigs. The thing with toggle-ability is a bit tricky because it requires a version rebuild each time, and now imagine having 10-15 toggle-able options, that'd be a nightmare to update/fix. 

One thing that does drain a bit of CPU power is the VDGS system. You can simply not install the VDGS module and gain a 3-5fps boost depending on your PC.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, pyreegue said:

Jamie aka London Controller,

I actually did watch this and it did not look great, performance wise. He also mentioned: "Performance are not great but its to be expected with this level of detail".... 

That why i am worry i would have to skip this one... 😞 

Roi Ben

Weird, British AV Geek said performance was great. I guess we’ll know for ourselves soon enough. 

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

8 minutes ago, Donka said:

Weird, British AV Geek said performance was great. I guess we’ll know for ourselves soon enough. 

I guess everyone get their own definition for "Great"...  

Roi Ben

34 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

I guess everyone get their own definition for "Great"...  

I get 60-65 FPS in a Fenix 320 with Object and terrain Detail at 100 and everything else on ultra. That’s run on a pair of 12700K/RTX3080.

When in close proximity to VDGS modules (~150m) that number drops to 56-57. 

I can keep removing detail but that will eventually reach a point of this scenery not being a pyreegue one anymore

Edited by pyreegue
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, pyreegue said:

I get 60-65 FPS in a Fenix 320 with Object and terrain Detail at 100 and everything else on ultra. That’s run on a pair of 12700K/RTX3080.

I can keep removing detail but that will eventually reach a point of this scenery not being a pyreegue one anymore

Your Edinburgh and Glasgow airports performance fantastically well for me. If Belfast is in the same ball park then I think you have the right balance. Everything you include and how it works is what makes a Pyreegue product Vi!

• Like 5

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

Totally agree with Donka's statement. I also have Edinburgh and Glasgow, and other Pyreegue Airports. And one thing i can say, even before my latest update for my PC (Which was very middle of the road on Spec) and have never had performance issues at any of them. They are also one of a few devs that make time to interact with their customers.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Now released. 🙂

• Like 2

1 hour ago, pyreegue said:

please dont dumb it down for the people who still trying to run a 2022 sim using 2014 systems. keep adding id say, 

another amazing addon 

• Like 3

On 8/4/2022 at 10:59 PM, Mace said:

Hey, that's me on the far left at the bar!

And where is my Guiness?

That's also the barman saying "I think you may have had enough Sir!" 

• Like 1

To be fair, some people think that anything less than 60fps is unflyable :blink:

• Like 1

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

2 minutes ago, JaseMelbo said:

Just bought this and performance is amazing.  No issues.

Kudos to the developer - BRILLLIANT!

Jase

Wait till SU10 arrives. With DLSS that thing should be flying 

• Upvote 2