Sign in to follow this  
N400QW

Eaglesoft's New Cessna Citation II is an EXCELLENT buy ...

I am very satisfied with my Father's Day gift of the new Eaglesoft Citation II. With the prices of most new aircraft between $30 and $50 USD, I was pleasantly surprised to see a new FSX aircraft from a highly reputable developer for sale (WITH COUPON) for $16.77 USD.:-hah My first flight did not go as well as I expected. I posted in the Eaglesoft forum and had answers to my problems within 2 hours on a Sunday ! Most of my issues were from failing to RTFM and by Sunday evening I had completed a wonderful flight. The navigation systems (Sandel and Garmin 530) are well explained and worth the price of the aircraft alone. Excellent aircraft at an excellent price point. Thank you Ron, Bill and all the other developers at Eaglesoft. Looking forward to the Citation X :-)Refund ? I dont want no stinking refund:-lol5971.png

WAT1460.png

>I am very satisfied with my Father's Day gift of the new>Eaglesoft Citation II. With the prices of most new aircraft>between $30 and $50 USD, I was pleasantly surprised to see a>new FSX aircraft from a highly reputable developer for sale>(WITH COUPON) for $16.77 USD.:-hah >>My first flight did not go as well as I expected. I posted in>the Eaglesoft forum and had answers to my problems within 2>hours on a Sunday ! Most of my issues were from failing to>RTFM and by Sunday evening I had completed a wonderful flight.> >>The navigation systems (Sandel and Garmin 530) are well>explained and worth the price of the aircraft alone. >>Excellent aircraft at an excellent price point. Thank you>Ron, Bill and all the other developers at Eaglesoft. Looking>forward to the Citation X :-)>>Refund ? I dont want no stinking refund:-lol>>5971.pngThanks for the good feedback Vince! It's posts like this that really give developers a boost after slaving away for months to get a good project out the door:-)Blue skies:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

>>Refund ? I dont want no stinking refund:-lol>>5971.pngJust post at there support forum ;-) instead of here :~PAndr

André

Not needed, as he DON't want a refund ;-)Actually, it sounded like the warming up comment from a studio take with Van Halen:Sound engineer to drummer: Do you want a click-track or something?Drummer: I don't want no stinkin' click!That's Rock'n Roll.Eagle

>Not needed, as he DON't want a refund ;-)>>Actually, it sounded like the warming up comment from a studio>take with Van Halen:>>Sound engineer to drummer: Do you want a click-track or>something?>Drummer: I don't want no stinkin' click!>>That's Rock'n Roll.>EagleI can read ;-)But I believe they have a forum over there :-blaAndr

André

Sure, but coming here to tell the whole community about the good stuff from developers are both useful for us and encouraging for the developers, so I would say it's a good thing :-)Maybe I just midunderstood your post ...Eagle

>Sure, but coming here to tell the whole community about the>good stuff from developers are both useful for us and>encouraging for the developers, so I would say it's a good>thing :-)>>EagleThanks Eagle:-)

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png