4 hours ago, Epicmc said:

for a sim that has a bug or issue a lot complained about ever since su5

You have seen the images from my sim, so not sure why you still call this a bug.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, Epicmc said:

with 250mbs speed the sim doesn’t want to connect to use bing world graphics

I average 250MBs through a satellite connection and have no problems with accessing Bing, Google or ArcGIS maps.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

2 hours ago, March Hare said:

Okay, let's try something else. I'm sure in your first video, when you scrolled through your settings, you had terrain vector set to medium. Set this to ultra and see what happens. I'm fairly sure terrain vector is connected to how the sim places trees and other objects on the landscape...

I’m unable to launch the sim bec it’s “broken” and stuck on new activities which never happened, I deleted the user cfg, tho if you take a look at provided videos I have sent a video with the sim maxed out on ultra 

7 hours ago, March Hare said:

Okay, let's try something else. I'm sure in your first video, when you scrolled through your settings, you had terrain vector set to medium. Set this to ultra and see what happens. I'm fairly sure terrain vector is connected to how the sim places trees and other objects on the landscape...

here you go, also ab the server discconection, its not my internet issue, i get 250mbs speed.

ok. set your terrain lod at 200 and change the trees setting to Ultra.

The 2 are connected and this setting will give you max tree coverage and draw distance.

In developer mode, there is a vegetation visualiser and a table that will show you how the tree and terrain lod interact and lists the draw distance under various setting scenarios.

With the visualiser turned on you will see the effects of your changes as the sim will show the trees as bright red.

As i remember trees set at medium are cut at very short range regardless of Tlod.

Once you are happy there, then play with the TLOD to get extra ground detail if your cpu has any headroom left.

Edited by Simple B

10 hours ago, Simple B said:

ok. set your terrain lod at 200 and change the trees setting to Ultra.

The 2 are connected and this setting will give you max tree coverage and draw distance.

In developer mode, there is a vegetation visualiser and a table that will show you how the tree and terrain lod interact and lists the draw distance under various setting scenarios.

With the visualiser turned on you will see the effects of your changes as the sim will show the trees as bright red.

As i remember trees set at medium are cut at very short range regardless of Tlod.

Once you are happy there, then play with the TLOD to get extra ground detail if your cpu has any headroom left.

well, not really sure what you wanted me to do, but here is the video, no change again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U6BeYUQGiI 

Could it be a geographical location server issue? I don't know what part of the world you're in, but maybe try using a VPN to make your sim connect to a server in a different part of the world. 

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

If I get chance, I'm going to fly there myself (presuming it's close to airport OEJN) and see what happens for me.

37 minutes ago, Republic3D said:

Could it be a geographical location server issue? I don't know what part of the world you're in, but maybe try using a VPN to make your sim connect to a server in a different part of the world. 

I got that suggestion too, where I’m flying is a “dead area” Microsoft doesn’t consider it a part of the world worth updating, this is OEJN Jeddah airport in Saudi Arabia, a very famous airport, and there is no lack of data, if we where in Cairo I would say yeah maybe a lack of data would cause this due to a lot of un official buildings being there, but we are talking ab Saudi, even if so, Dubai doesn’t have these issue? Why does the scenery still look bad from far, I’m not convinced lack of data bec lack of data would mean there would be a lack of buildings present, not lack of visable buildings from a distance, tho I will try 

26 minutes ago, March Hare said:

If I get chance, I'm going to fly there myself (presuming it's close to airport OEJN) and see what happens for me.

Spawn a custom departure on approach go OEJN where there is a lot of buildings, facing south, spawn there and show me if there is an issue or not, if there is than it’s a server issue, bec most complaints about the lod issue came from the Middle East and Asia, and no it’s not internet, I have a 250mb speed I can supply fully to my laptop and I still get this issue, maybe also il try changing severs and use a vpn tho from what iv seen, this is a globaly affected scenery issue for some people, if I go to nyc there is a pretty good radius Visible but not far away even if big buildings, and btw this issue mostly is related to small buildings not rendering, if you take a look to most of my videos you would see that there are pointy tall buildings visible, but the smaller buildings which are needed still, do not load from a far due to “performance optimization” which wasn’t a problem before su5 from what iv seen by YouTube videos compared landings from 2 months ago and 1 year ago or more 

This is how the area around OEJN looks on my PC with Ultra preset (TLOD 200). Click again the pics once you open the links to see them at full resolution.

https://postimg.cc/rdXNJ77g

https://postimg.cc/t7MPkLxP

https://postimg.cc/5XczdLp2

There is no bug here, either your connection isn't good (250 MBit is good but maybe your provider has issues with routing to MS servers) or that's just the best your laptop can give.

Edited by MrFuzzy
  • Like 3

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5

35 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

This is how the area around OEJN looks on my PC with Ultra preset (TLOD 200). Click again the pics once you open the links to see them at full resolution.

There is no bug here, either your connection isn't good (250 MBit is good but maybe your provider has issues with routing to MS servers) or that's just the best your laptop can give.

I did the same thing around two days ago before posting in this thread and my pics were i would say were even better than what you posted ( i usually run TLOD 300) So i know its not an issue on MS side. But the user insists that its not his hardware or connection so i excused myself and  wished him good luck in rectifying his issue. Will still monitor it to see how it gets resolved.

Edited by Maxis
  • Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Viotek 3440x1440p Freesync / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders

43 minutes ago, MrFuzzy said:

I believe this has to do with sever connection, as most who had this issue were from Asia, I will try using a vpn and I will try different severs, tho if this was a connection error rolling cache (manual) should fix this issue which it didn’t, and as for the laptop “best it can provide” 

I have looked at other people with higher spec from my same area and they seem to have this issue tho, that’s why I excluded specs to be the issue, I’m still convinced it’s a server issue which I will try to counter by using a vpn and a different sever, tho if this doesn’t work, I still need suggestions bec there is really nothing I can do, my internet is good, my specs run better than a lot that don’t have this issue (laptops too) but they do not live close to me, so I think this is sever related, I will try a vpn I hope this fixes the issue. I will update 

I do want to make a notice that you are using drone camera and not showing the view from the cockpit like I do, use a a320 plane and from dep facing the runway show me if there is a problem or not

Just now, Epicmc said:

I do want to make a notice that you are using drone camera and not showing the view from the cockpit like I do, use a a320 plane and from dep facing the runway show me if there is a problem or not

If I fly VFR this issue is less occurring/ looks better (scenery) than a commercial jet