Sign in to follow this  
Jcannon

How to remove all AI traffic

Good Morning,

Trying a little tweaking of my system and MSFS, I have noticed that AI traffic doesn't disappear.

All the traffic options are off, in the flight conditions, I am in single player and no live traffic is on, yet I still see aircraft at large airports, 3rd party, deluxe edition and default. I am currently seeing a lot of SAS liveried aircraft at CDG, so I am thinking its something to do with the AIG traffic thing. Does anyone know how I completely turn off all traffic so nothing interferes with Vpilot?

Kind regards.

Jack Cannon

Some airports come with static airplanes. Usually there is an option to turn them off. If not, look for a bgl file with 'static' in its filename and rename that file to .bgl-off

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Thanks for that Willy, Unfortunately it happens at all airports, 3rd party or default.

I suspect that its something to do with the AIG Manager and Traffic Controller,. but their thoughts are that its impossible to inject traffic if their software isn't running, even though the aircraft appear in the traffic controller map and have liveries from the AIG manager. 

Jack Cannon

16 minutes ago, Jcannon said:

but their thoughts are that its impossible to inject traffic if their software isn't running

That is correct.

What you are likely seeing is the static ground traffic. Is your Ground Aircraft Density Slider set to 0?

hello Jcannon,

did you put in options and traffic "Ground Aircraft Density" to 0?

bye

Edited by vodka69

Have you by any chance added the GA fix to go alongside your AIG traffic? If so, check your Community folder for offline_ai_traffic_ga_fixed and remove that.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

How is the ground density  % slider related to the AIG Traffic Controller?

Is there a easy way to just remove static overall and still control the AIG?

My goal is to only have traffic from AIG and if possible to deside if that is only dep/arr airport traffic?

Thanks Michael Moe 

Edited by Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

2 hours ago, Michael Moe said:

How is the ground density  % slider related to the AIG Traffic Controller?

It is not. But MSFS adds "static" AI planes as soon as the ground aircraft slider is set to anything but 0%. The AI planes are then taken from whatever AI plane source available. That is why it is recommended to have this setting at 0% for AIG and FSLTL. To make things complicated: the other setting which is sometimes confused with above setting, "airport vehicle density", has to be at least on 1% for AI planes to actually take off due to a bug(?) introduced with SU10.

• Like 1

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

1 hour ago, AnkH said:

It is not. But MSFS adds "static" AI planes as soon as the ground aircraft slider is set to anything but 0%. The AI planes are then taken from whatever AI plane source available. That is why it is recommended to have this setting at 0% for AIG and FSLTL. To make things complicated: the other setting which is sometimes confused with above setting, "airport vehicle density", has to be at least on 1% for AI planes to actually take off due to a bug(?) introduced with SU10.

Thanks for the clarification. Regarding the control of the AIG traffic itself is there any option?

In P3D i used FSUIPC to have max 50 aircraft spawned and also closest to the actually departing/arriving area.

Thanks again Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png