Sign in to follow this  
Sethos

X-Plane 12 on 'Short Final'

We know it's coming soon with Austin saying 30 days, now the official site was updated; 

https://www.x-plane.com/desktop/buy-it/

X-Plane 12, our new version of X-Plane, is on short final now.

We’re cutting the price of X-Plane 11 by 50% to $29.99 – you might not be using this version for quite as long because a new version will soon be available!

NOTE: This purchase does not include access to X-Plane 12.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

I'm wearing my Swimming Cap already !!!

Bring it LR !!! We're in need of "The Next XP" !!!

Desperately !!!

• Like 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

BRING IT ON LAMINAR! COLONEL IS READY!

• Like 1

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

Do it! I am looking forward to the release of X-Plane 12. Short final? I hope that means hours or days and not weeks and months. I have a clean m.2 drive awaiting the new arrival. Good luck with a successful launch.

Jim Morgan

I'm looking forward to this as much as all of you.  But let's not forget that this is the public beta run.  Our purpose (although paying for the privilege) is to uncover all the bugs that WILL appear once this thing is released into the wild. 😅

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, oldflyguy70 said:

I'm looking forward to this as much as all of you.  But let's not forget that this is the public beta run.  Our purpose (although paying for the privilege) is to uncover all the bugs that WILL appear once this thing is released into the wild. 😅

pay to beta, in this community.  Imagine my shock 🙂    althought im really looking forward to seeing it. brillant news all round.

14ppkc-6.png

11 hours ago, jcomm said:

I'm wearing my Swimming Cap already !!!

Bring it LR !!! We're in need of "The Next XP" !!!

Desperately !!!

Fingers tapping on the Desktop as well....especially be being a water-guy....LOVE the look of puddles on the tarmacs and runways...so many great visuals...wow.

• Like 4

This is bad marketing when the early release is just 30 days away that will include XP12 EA and XP11.  They should go further. Whoever buys XP11 directly from LR for $29 should get "$29" credit that can be apply towards purchasing  XP12 from LR. 

Edited by Sims Smith
clearify
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

System Spec 1: Nvidia RTX 4090,  AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, Res 5120x1440, HP Reverb G2
System Spec 2: AMD Radeon RX 7900XT, Intel I-9 9990K, Res 3840x1080, HP Reverb G2

1 hour ago, Sims Smith said:

This is bad marketing when the early release is just 30 days away that will include XP12 EA and XP11.  They should go further. Whoever buys XP11 directly from LR for $29 should get "$29" credit that can be apply towards purchasing  XP12 from LR. 

He said "compatibility update with X-Plane 12 features (seasons + 3d trees) will be free for all existing customers."

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/270320-ksfo-san-francisco-international-definitive-released/&do=findComment&comment=2388872

9 hours ago, BobFS88 said:

He said "compatibility update with X-Plane 12 features (seasons + 3d trees) will be free for all existing customers."

https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/forums/topic/270320-ksfo-san-francisco-international-definitive-released/&do=findComment&comment=2388872

You’re quoting MisterX in regard to his sceneries.  MisterX is a well known scenery developer for Xplane. MisterX is not Austin Meyer.

29 minutes ago, Randall said:

You’re quoting MisterX in regard to his sceneries.  MisterX is a well known scenery developer for Xplane. MisterX is not Austin Meyer.

Opps
I kind of mis read this. When I looked that title, Short Final also happen to be MisterX pay ware brand. I was referring to the latest KSFO release and his upgrade policy.

Sorry please disregard.

Edited by BobFS88

Instabuy for me. Hope to see it released soon. 

• Like 1

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

Anyone else F5'ing the dev blog for more info on how short the final actually is? Personally, I am crossing my fingers for the Oshkosh event on Aug 25th. I think Laminar could really use the press at that event. 

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB