Sign in to follow this  
SierraHotel

ProATC/SR will go 'live' in the next 24/36hrs

Interface looks kinda dated. Or was the streamer using some skin for his OS?!

Mike...

4 minutes ago, Avwriter said:

No info on the site about the new version.  One would think they would at least have some indication if a new release were pending.

CNTRL + F5

First impression from the vid: sounds exactly (!) the same as the old version. So what exactly is new here besides the MSFS support and the SR? Wonder if it is worth spending another 50 bucks on it...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

39 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

I have sent you a PM 🙂

Can you reply to the question I posted above? Thanks.

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

3 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Can you reply to the question I posted above? Thanks.

Sorry, busy currently. These are the aircraft that supports FMC Flightplans

You can use whatever aircraft you have.    

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

2 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

Sorry, busy currently. These are the aircraft that supports FMC Flightplans

You can use whatever aircraft you have.    

Ok, thanks. 👍

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Does the program work with the Fenix A320 using the current SU10 Beta?

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

10 minutes ago, alpha117 said:

yes

Thanks

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

20 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

But the way P2ATC pastes the voices together, sounds very robotic to me. 

It doesn't "paste" the voices together, it uses the MS Speech engine to create the speech. Same principle MSFS uses although that uses Azure...

Not your traditional record so many clips and paste them together approach. Pros and cons to both...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Hoping that they make a demo available, would be good to give it a try at least!

G

• Like 1

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

1 hour ago, alpha117 said:

Refresh when on the site...it's all there...trust me

oops.  Guess it was cached.

Andrew Jones

I see that it does NOT control the AI traffic, as does FSHUD (even if on a very limited basis so far).  So what advantages does it really have over Pilot2ATC(which also has SR)?

Andrew Jones

Supported Aircraft

For MSFS

• FENIX Airbus A320
  • Leonardo MaddogX
  • PMDG 736-NGXU
  • PMDG 737-NGXU

Has there been an answer to the question - If we don't fly these aircraft, does the program work?  What is the restriction for unsupported aircraft?

Edited by tjrush
typo

Tom