Sign in to follow this  
adino

Another bizjet coming nicely along the PC-24

Another small jet. We need a Global Express or something in that vain.  Outside of PMDG these developers don't get it.

• Like 6

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

5 minutes ago, Dillon said:

Another small jet. We need a Global Express or something in that vain.  Outside of PMDG these developers don't get it.

Yes....desperately.  Little tiny slow jets...boring!  (actually the CJ and HDJT are pretty fun)

Need Falcon 2000S, FA8X, Global (have a basic freeware one -it's a start), Gulfstream (yeah I know lol), etc etc.

No dev wants to touch a newer glass jet with vnav/lnav grrrr

Edited by ryanbatc
  • Like 2

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

16 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

Yes....desperately.  Little tiny slow jets...boring!  (actually the CJ and HDJT are pretty fun)

Well this one will be glass - just hope that they do a decent job of it.

But yes, would love to see some longer range/heavier stuff - hoping once the G3000/PL21 refreshes are out.

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Iris recently conducted a poll  on their Facebook asking users if they preferred a PC9 or PC24 next. Clearly the PC24 won.

They also advertised for an experienced MSFS flight model dev to help speed up development.

9 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

No dev wants to touch a newer glass jet with vnav/lnav grrrr

Why?

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

I love small jets so will be keeping my eye on this one, thanks for the heads up.

• Like 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

Citation X would be awesome as well. Eaglesoft lost themselves in P3D x86 a few years back when everyone was moving on to x64, i don't even know what they're up to now.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

The PC24 can get in and out of all sorts of "middle of nowhere" grass/dirt strips, so a decent simulation of this versatile jet would be very welcome.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I would liker this very much but I bought the one they made for previous sim which was one of the least good aircraft I have bought.  I remember even one well known Australian reviewer could not complete his review it was so poor.

Harry Woodrow

4 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

Citation X would be awesome as well. Eaglesoft lost themselves in P3D x86 a few years back when everyone was moving on to x64, i don't even know what they're up to now.

Last post from them seems to be from back in February, still going on about the challenger for P3D4/5.

For me their last release was unusable, can't find any details of a patch - so unsure if that was made or not. 

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

2 hours ago, Gazzareth said:

Last post from them seems to be from back in February, still going on about the challenger for P3D4/5.

For me their last release was unusable, can't find any details of a patch - so unsure if that was made or not. 

G

Yeah the Citation X did crash a bit too often for my liking. Let's hope MSFS gets a better "bizjet-treatment" than FS98, FS9, FSX et-all got throughout their life.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Flysimware had a very nice Falcon 50 for p3d. The textures were godawful, at least at first, but I think they were working on that when I switched over to MSFS. The rest of the jet was excellent. I'm still hopeful now that they're done with the Widgeon and the 414 they'll turn to making Falcons again. Maybe they'll even give us a 7x or 8x?

• Like 1