Sign in to follow this  
ashun

Fenix a320 and fuel truck

With Fenix a320, the position of fuel truck while refueling is wrong. Truck positions itself in the left engine and belly of the aircraft. There is no such issue with FBW 320.

How can this be rectified? Can I edit the position of fuel truck?

Best wishes

Ash

Ash Nerurkar

8 hours ago, ashun said:

With Fenix a320, the position of fuel truck while refueling is wrong. Truck positions itself in the left engine and belly of the aircraft. There is no such issue with FBW 320.

How can this be rectified? Can I edit the position of fuel truck?

Best wishes

Ash

The position of the fuel truck might be restricted by the scenery, but I'm not sure. Anyway I suggest you get the all-time-great GSX (will be released this month) and use that instead of the MSFS default ground services. With GSX (appropriately configured) the fuel truck will not only correctly connect at the right spot with an animated person connecting and removing an actual hose, but it will also stay there for the actual realistic time it takes to pump the desired amount of fuel. (GSX will do the same for catering, animated passengers, baggage, de-icing etc.)
If you don't know GSX yet, just look for some videos of GSX on P3D - and imagine all that with the MSFS visuals 🙂

And no, I'm not affiliated with them, it was just the most worthwhile addon I've ever bought (by a large margin).

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

Anyway I suggest you get the all-time-great GSX (will be released this month) 

Wait, what??  are you sure about Gsx releasing this month? how come I haven't seen any news on this.. I check these forums 10 times a day!

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

29 minutes ago, vin747 said:

Wait, what??  are you sure about Gsx releasing this month? how come I haven't seen any news on this.. I check these forums 10 times a day!

I guess Umberto (AKA virtuali) is more a man of work than a man of show, which I appreciate.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1