Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Flysimware C414aw updated.

Thanks, doesn't work. I will uninstall it and try again.

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Thanks for your help. The good old uninstall - reinstall procedure helped.

• Like 2

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

I've got that problem as well. I fired up my 414 feeling quite smug....🙄

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Uninstalled the old fashioned way. Reinstalled. Still no joy. A few dots and commas misplaced I reckon. But am I down hearted? I'll wait for v2.9.1

Stop fiddling with it!

39 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

I've got that problem as well. I fired up my 414 feeling quite smug....🙄

Do you possibly have a previous TDS C414 mod active?

Bert

That could have been the problem, I deleted that after I uninstalled the airplane.

• Like 1

Gunter.png?dl=1

Regards

Gunter Schneider

Well it seems that not starting on the runway has solved the autopilot issues. For now. As for the EFB, it can be a bit of a hassle hitting the correct clickspot. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

5 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Do you possibly have a previous TDS C414 mod active?

Ahah! I'll be right back.

Tada!

Edited by Ron Attwood
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Ron Attwood said:

Ahah! I'll be right back.

Hopefully Ron is still enroute somewhere, and at an altitude that gets him out of the heatwave over there!
🥵

Edited by fppilot

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

1 hour ago, fppilot said:

Hopefully Ron is still enroute somewhere, and at an altitude that gets him out of the heatwave over there!

Read my frickin' post. I edited it with 'Tada!' Indicating that I had success. Even Bert understood that and he's Canadian!

9 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

Read my frickin' post. I edited it with 'Tada!' Indicating that I had success. Even Bert understood that and he's Canadian!

Ron. My post was 100% humor!  Heard there was quite a heat wave over there.  That's all.......  Was not looking for a mid-air collision 😬

And I do not see your tada edit even now.  Not that that's important to my humor...  Actually adds to it...

Glad its solved!

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

12 minutes ago, fppilot said:

Ron. My post was 100% humor!  Heard there was quite a heat wave over there.  That's all.......  Was not looking for a mid-air collision 😬

And I do not see your tada edit even now.  Not that that's important to my humor...  Actually adds to it...

Glad its solved!

I know it was humour. So was mine! I'd never be so rude and mean it. And yes, it's frickin' hot. (How long will 'frickin'' be allowed I wonder  😄)

17 minutes ago, fppilot said:

And I do not see your tada edit even now

See it now? 😁

24 minutes ago, Ron Attwood said:

See it now? 😁

image.png.b1aef46a91c380d7d26115ff87b01a48.png  Yes! 

Stay cool.  Remember during a heat wave, the normal lapse rate is -2°C per 1,000 ft of altitude.....  So the higher the better, up to a point! LOL!

Edited by fppilot
  • Like 1

Frank Patton
ASUS