Sign in to follow this  
ryanbatc

Can you believe it?

Guest Tailspin

While flying the Beech Baron 58, I put the plane in Spot View with the plane flying right toward me and zoomed in on the pilot. Believe it or not, the pilot blinks!Talk about realism!Ted

Wow, that was well worth the development effort while leaving the ATC and AI intact... :) Just playing devils advocate... I think it is cool they did put that level of detail and it is great that you found it but come on is that really what we needed in FSX? I wonder what the algorithm is for him to blink every second throughout a flight and how much memory it is using if any...Just my .02 but I would like to see some other things in FS before blinking pilots ;)Cheers,-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest thx1137

True enough, though I think some of these little features are added by the devs to scratch their own itch rather than being in the project plan. Thats cool as long as it doesn't take too much away from the core development time. A happy dev is a productive dev :-)

LOL, I wonder how many guys at MS know that the eyes blink LOL...Good point though, happy developers are good developers.-PPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E6600 @3.2 gigsAsus P5N32SLI-Plus2 gigs Corsair XMS PC6400 4 4 4 12 @810Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigs24 inch Widescreen LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sRaid-0+1PCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLIhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Guest JIMJAM

He also stutters.:-lol

"t...t....ta....ta....today junior!!!"

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |