Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

25 Years PMDG: 25% Discount until August 14th

Just saw this.

Happy 25th Birthday, PMDG! 

Between now and August 14th, we will take 25% off your order total as our way of saying thanks for 25 years of simming!

Don't miss out on our celebration, it is all about you!  (Excludes PMDG 737-600)

• Like 2

Erm, right okay. As I only use MSFS, am waiting for the 737-800,already have the DC-6, and the 737-600 is excluded - it's very much not about me.🙄

Happy Birthday anyway, PMDG.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Until 14th of August?  We now know the release date of the -800 then...  Monday 15th!  :laugh:

I already have the 600 and love it, so I might just get the 700 to go with it at discounted price. 
I have a taste for winglets at the moment which the 600 is lacking...  Or was that twiglets?  I don't know.  I think the heat has got to me.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

You can get the PMDG 737-700 for about $52 after this discount.  Wow, that's enticing, if not for the 800 coming out ...

• Like 1

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Ah so the 737-700 is now at the price it should have been from the start!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

I'm now fully trained at the waiting game in MSFS.

I think I'll wait for the 50% discount.

• Like 1

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

That means you can grab the -600 for 26 bucks! Pretty good deal, considering what you're getting. 

1 minute ago, Bdub22 said:

That means you can grab the -600 for 26 bucks! Pretty good deal, considering what you're getting. 

Nope... The 600 is excluded.

• Like 1

i9-13900K @ 5.8Ghz / Asus TUF 4090 OC / 32 GB DDR 5 / Corsair 1000W PS /  Pimax Crystal / 2 SATA SSD / 2TB M2 SSD/ DOF Reality H3 motion platform/ Win 11 

I have merged 2 similar topics.  It's now in the proper forum.

• Like 2

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

One thing I don't understand about pricing is the $35 for the 737-600. The cost of the 737-700 is the double now and that is a discounted price. Is the 700 more advanced and have more features ? I does not seem so to me. Do I need the 700 in order to get the 600 ? See nothing stated about that.

2 minutes ago, jfri said:

Do I need the 700 in order to get the 600 ? See nothing stated about that

No. Each model is individual and separate.

• Like 1

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

$52.49 with the sale price AND discount on top.  About £43.  I now have winglets if I want, and the cargo / BBJ models.  Me buying the 600 to see how good it was, and then the discount has caused this...  I couldn't resist! 

Excellent marketing by PMDG for sure - I was sucked right in!  :unsure:

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

BTW, I remember years ago, when the new P3d version of the 737 came out, the page stated something like "If you buy your P3d copy now, you will get the upcoming 737 for MSFS for free. Later, Mr. Randazzo said in a comment in the forums, that this announcement was one of those bad decisions that they would regret having announced. However, I got to know them as a company that holds on to their promises or announcements. Does anyone know, if that offer has really materialized? And if yes, is there anything special that we have to do?

Didn't see a single comment about that in their forums since the release of the MSFS version. Or at least I didn't see it at that time.

Regards, Dominik

33 minutes ago, VitaminA330 said:

Didn't see a single comment about that in their forums since the release of the MSFS version. Or at least I didn't see it at that time.

Yes they addressed it, if you purchased the NGXu when it released you'll see a $99 credit in your account.