Hi,

as I recently got a new TV I hooked my PC up and tried MSFS on it in 4k. What can I say - gorgeous!

However, while I can use my Logitech wireless Mouse and Combo, I cannot use my Thrustmaster Flght Stick X obviously.So I cheked for a wireless Joystick to use but was surprised such a thing doesn't seem to exist? I always only get suggestions for standard X-Box controllers and the like.

Have I missed something or do they really not exist?

thanks!

CPU: Ryzen 5600 no OC, MB: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: 32GB DDR 3600, GPU: RX6900XT, 2TB SDD, Res: WQHD

They don't exist unfortunately. I've wondered as well. 

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Thanks. So I'll need to look for a 30ft USB extension 🙄

CPU: Ryzen 5600 no OC, MB: MSI Tomahawk B450, RAM: 32GB DDR 3600, GPU: RX6900XT, 2TB SDD, Res: WQHD

You will need something like this -- https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=8490

Due to the length a repeater would be best (included on the above). When extending USB cables beyond about 15 feet, you can suffer from signal strength reduction. The further you go, the worse it becomes until you get poor (or no) valid connections.

Edited by pgde

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Thanks, will get that one! 🙂

Hi, did you get your cable already? In case you would happen to be an iPhone owner, you could try an app right away in the meantime, if you are interested in wireless.  It is now free. Ownership disclosure: It's mine.

Edited by charliearon
remove website

@phj58  People can PM you to find out about your site!  We don't do free advertising.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

On 8/11/2022 at 6:23 AM, chatman said:

Thanks, will get that one! 🙂

Did you end up getting the cable? Did it work? Just curious.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.