Sign in to follow this  
hychewright

Trackir 5 Not Working on MSFS 2020

With the sim running and in the pit unplug the Tir camera for a few seconds and plug it back in. the sim will discover the Tir device and you should have head tracking..Also, is the Tir showing up in the list of controllers??? 

Asus P6T deluxe v.2 MB, i7 940 3.5ghz CPU, 6gb ddr3 1600 Ram, ,1K watt Antec PS, 300gb 10k rpm vraptor HDD, Windows 7pro 64, nvidea 470 GTX, Track IR4, Matrox TH2G w/21" displays, Saitek X52 pro hotas and yoke, CH pedels, Butt Kicker

17 hours ago, Cayenne said:

With the sim running and in the pit unplug the Tir camera for a few seconds and plug it back in. the sim will discover the Tir device and you should have head tracking..Also, is the Tir showing up in the list of controllers??? 

Hi Cayenne, do you mean by "plug in" you are talking about the head TrackiR in game switch? Where do I find the list of controllers?   Thanks

Regards

Lamar Wright

On 8/11/2022 at 3:09 PM, guibru said:

Check the presence of sim-connect.xml in your files. It is Sim-connect that allows to recognize track-ir. 

Where are the sim-connect.xml files located? Thanks

Regards

Lamar Wright

On 8/11/2022 at 3:09 PM, guibru said:

Check the presence of sim-connect.xml in your files. It is Sim-connect that allows to recognize track-ir. 

Where are the sim-connect.xml files located? Thanks

22 hours ago, JaseMelbo said:

This

Yes

Regards

Lamar Wright

Can't find TrackiR in the game anywhere? The trackir switch is turned on but I don't see where trackir is physically in msfs. I turn on trackir first then turn on msfs and trackir is just not in the game? I can't find sim-connect. mxl in msfs either. Is sim-connect an app that needs to be downloaded in the game?

Regards

Lamar Wright

Hello Pilots .......... I finely fixed it !!! I thought that I had everything updated but I failed to update to the latest update that I overlooked in TrackiR 5. Stupid mistake on my part. Anyway, everything is running smooth now.  I won't to thank all who replied that tried to help me, very much. Hope I can do the same to some of you guys one day. Happy flying!

• Like 1

Regards

Lamar Wright