Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmilton

Awesome FSX videos...

Guest Funky D

I was on RealAir's home page the other day (looking for any news on the Citabria :) )... No new Citabria yet, but they put up some links to videos on YouTube featuring the SF260. The first video listed is some of the best footage I've ever seen in FSX (or in any game for that matter).I won't post the direct link because of the whole posting-videos-with-music rule, but you can find it easily enough on RealAir's homepage. Or, search for "Ramasurinen" on YouTube to find all of his videos. I've watched them all, and they're all very very cool. Not sure if the creator is a visitor of these boards or if these have been posted here before, but I think it's something every FSX fan would enjoy! They will make you want to stop tweeking and start flying :)Paul

Guest rapsta

The Scenery in the first Video is Helgoland X (Helgoland is a popular small German Island) from Aerosoft. I think one of the beautiest Sceneries of FSX so far.

Guest dpc

That Vantage video is incedible!!

I found this FSX video.

It's really quite something.

Guest tmilton

>I won't post the direct link because of the whole>posting-videos-with-music rule, but you can find it easily>enough on RealAir's homepage.Is even a link to Youtube prohibited? :-hmmm