Sign in to follow this  
Manny

FSX Cameras.cfg Q

OK.. Edited the Ditant tower view from camera.cfg out cause I was getting a sudden blurries when I switch back to spot or other views. Yeah..it catches up. But throwing that blurry mess is not good.Well, anyway.. Instead of taking it out. I was thinking of changing it.Here is the one I edited out.//[CameraDefinition.008]//Title = Facilities Tower//Guid = {AA8C80C0-9EE2-4284-A1C2-B20CD3F5F3D9}//Description = This is the description of the tower view.//Origin = Fixed//InstancedBased = Yes//SnapPbhAdjust = None//PanPbhAdjust = None//Track = Track//ShowAxis = No//AllowZoom = Yes//InitialZoom = 8.0//SmoothZoomTime = 2.0//ShowWeather = Yes//XyzAdjust = FALSE//Transition = No//ShowLensFlare=FALSE//Category = Tower//CycleHideRadius = 7//ClipMode = TowerWhat I wat to change it to is a copy of [CameraDefinition.003]Title = SpotGuid = {BCA3FDD1-FB83-4BBA-8407-4922A7F0D00C}Description = This is the description of the spot view.Origin = CenterSnapPbhAdjust = OrdinalSnapPbhReturn = FalsePanPbhAdjust = SwivelPanPbhReturn = FalseTrack = FlatChaseShowAxis = NoAllowZoom = YesInitialZoom = 1.0SmoothZoomTime = 2.0ShowWeather = YesXyzAdjust = FALSETransition = YesShowLensFlare=TRUECategory = OutsideClipMode = SpotPitchPanRate=30HeadingPanRate=75PanAcceleratorTime=0and then modify it. Modify it to give me a telephoto lense view. IS that possible? and if so what do I need to change? If you have used Active Camera/fly by in FS9, you would know what I am talking about. Another way to put it is.. I want a fly by type camera except, it should allow me to swirl the camera around like in spot view.Any help here would be appreciated.ThanksMannyEdited to add: OK.. I did it ...but used the original 8's GUID and then changed the Initialzoom to 10 to give me the telephoto view.However, The camera is too close to the Aircrafts. I want the zoom only to affect the scenery and not the aircraft. either that.. or I want a larger radius for spot view Swivel.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

OK..I tried adding "ChaseDistance = 500"But thats ineffective in Spot. Its used only in Fly by.Hmmm....

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter