Sign in to follow this  
Donka

Just Flight Fokker F28 Fellowship

Nice to see that it'll be available. I have a soft spot for the F28 because it featured in the first episode of Air Crash Investigation ("Mayday") I ever watched. The crash was at Air Ontario Flight 1363 at Dryden in 1989.

Looks great but I hope they will do the F27 Fellowship as well.

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

Alriggghhhhtttt! Another highly detailed jet that only flies currently in extremely limited numbers or not at all.

A DC-6, The Concorde, an MD-80, a BAE-146, a, A310, and now an F-28.  

I guess they sell enough of them...

28 minutes ago, aniiran said:

Alriggghhhhtttt! Another highly detailed jet that only flies currently in extremely limited numbers or not at all.

We have highly detailed B737 and Airbus A320, with several more modern aircraft in the works - it is so great to also be able to operate aircraft that are gradually being phased out.

• Like 4

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

1 hour ago, aniiran said:

A DC-6, The Concorde, an MD-80, a BAE-146, a, A310, and now an F-28.  

I guess they sell enough of them...

Its a simulator calm down. You can do milk runs in the a380 from Sydney to Melbourne. Sick of people thinking you need to adhere strictly to current world fleet and routes. The best part about it is, you don't even have to buy it...

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ridvan Celik said:

Its a simulator calm down. You can do milk runs in the a380 from Sydney to Melbourne. Sick of people thinking you need to adhere strictly to current world fleet and routes. The best part about it is, you don't even have to buy it...

Heaven forbid that aircraft developers might actually create aircraft that...they want to create.

😁

• Like 3

As you can see from all our past and future aircraft projects, we are by no means interested only in commercial aircraft still in service. There are no shortage of other developers who focus on modern Boeing and Airbus aircraft. 

Martyn - Just Flight

Edited by Martyn JF
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2

Martyn - Just Flight

15 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

As you can see from all our past and future aircraft projects, we are by no means interested only in commercial aircraft still in service. There are no shortage of other developers who focus on modern Boeing and Airbus aircraft. 

Martyn - Just Flight

I agree - I would like to see more smaller, mid-sized non-Airbus and non-Boeing aircraft. It's good that there are some that focus on those.

Rick Abshier

5900X | RTX3080 | 32 GB@3600 | India Pale Ale

5 hours ago, Holdit said:

Heaven forbid that aircraft developers might actually create aircraft that...they want to create.

😁

Yes, as a modeller several years ago, the development of an aircraft for a flight simulation platform is usually born for a desire to create a model dear to their heart. Perhaps today, dollars or euros likely influence the priority of aircraft that emerge among the well established developers, but it is still nice to see aircraft developed for the love of the design or associated history.

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level F-18 Hornet | Supersonic Medical Transport | Dubai to Abu Dhabi | First Mission in DCS World | 4K

1 hour ago, Martyn JF said:

As you can see from all our past and future aircraft projects, we are by no means interested only in commercial aircraft still in service... 

Martyn - Just Flight

Of course!  VC-10's and BAC1-11's are good!  (Hint, hint).  :biggrin:

• Like 2

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

5 hours ago, Martyn JF said:

Agreed.  Your BAe 146 without an auto throttle is a good case in point that provides an extra challenge.  I was so pleased to read about an F-28.  Types like the ATR-72 are modern, but so many equivalent older aircraft like the F-27 or Herald for similar routes with more challenge.  The RJ's and F-28 are on my list for sure!

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

4 hours ago, bobcat999 said:

Of course!  VC-10's and BAC1-11's are good!

I vote for this poster to be the next Dalai Lama, obviously great insight is shown here 😁

• Like 2

F28 Fellowship MSFS from Just Flight - Lighting Preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewy7IaOUFoI

• Like 2

Guillaume

ASUS ROG STRIX Z490 ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K OC 5.5 GHz▪︎  ZOTAC RTX 4090 Trinity OC ▪︎ 64GB Crucial Ballistix  ▪︎ Windows 11 Pro (23H2) ▪︎ 2x Samsung 980 Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive et MSFS) ▪︎ 3x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SATA SSD ▪︎  Corsair RMX 1000W 80 plus Gold PSU  ▪︎ LIAN-LI ODYSSEY X black case

Just a quick update on our F28 for you all.  Firstly we have a name change, the add-on is now titled F28 Professional. This is simply for two reasons - the first we believe it's certainly fitting of such a title and secondly it sits nicely with the range of airliners we have releasing for MSFS, RJ Professional, F70/100 Professional and the already released 146 Professional. So that all seemed to make sense.

Progress is good with the F28, a release isn't that far away and we intend to publish a number of videos as we head to the finish line that are designed to show off the aircraft in more detail, showing systems depth, sounds along with a general intro to the plane.  So following on from the Lighting video from late last year is this first new video, one designed to show off the Bleed Air Supply and Air Conditioning in action.

Remember, to keep up to date with the progress of the F28 Professional you can always check out the In Development page where you can also sign up to receive an email as soon as the product releases: https://www.justflight.com/in-development/f28-professional

• Like 4