Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Traffic Toolbox for FSX

I have used the Traffic Toolbox utility in FS2004 for several years and find it a "must have".I finally found the same utility for FSX with SerPak1 and have it installed and working.In FS2004, when I viewed an AI aircraft, it was displayed in Spot View in a full screen display.In FSX, the same choice gives me just the small window at the upper left part of the screen. This can be resized of course, but I am wondering if there is a way to have it display as it did in FS2004 - in a full screen view.Any ideas or suggestions will be appreciated.David "Opa" Marshall

Right click on the main window, close that window, the small one will expand to fill the screen.As long as you do not go back to your aircraft, you can view any AI aircraft in that window by double clicking on the Traffic Toolbox Explorer.

While in Spot View, right click on the desktop to select any of the AI aircraft.Now you can use the Traffic Toolbox Map or Explorer windows to select any of the other AI in the Spot View Window.

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator