Sign in to follow this  
P_7878

A ~20 miles trip - KBFI/Boeing Field to Fall City/1WA6

While seating on a park bench today, I watched a small Cessna flying just overhead, and taking the final (and such a smooth) turn to land on a nearby (suburban) airfield...

So, I thought of flying a small plane too...and selected my favorite PNW region, in the virtual world. Please find a Piper PA38 Tomahawk (in this interesting, checkered paint), here, on a very short test flight of about ~20 miles, lifting off from KBFI (Boeing Field), then flying directly eastward (i.e., inland) to arrive in the scenic Fall City Airport (1WA6). The private airport community is located just outside Fall City, Washington. The Rwys are simply marked (East/West), and the landing is purely visual...

Thanks for viewing...!

hOiau4.png

zh3kFd.png

f0zIwK.png

3khMcX.png

9vz8fn.png

1xX6X2.png

gY9JXC.png

H2t25V.png

3oM2kL.png

CAuRqT.png

TvWz2m.png

GximWD.png

Edited by P_7878
  • Like 7

Looking nice this shots 👍

cheers 😉

• Like 4

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Looks like the colors are starting to change in PNW.Fantastic shots Friend!!!

• Like 2

100%75%50%d8a34be0e82d98b5a45ff4336cd0dddc

0D8701AB-1210-4FF8-BD6C-309792740F81.gif

Patrick

All: Appreciated the comments and the likes...!!

It was such a short but sweet flight.... was over before I realized it...!

[Patrick: Thank you, but I need to put the facts straight a bit...especially with local/regional experts around here...🙂....to appreciate the colors of PNW fall, I've magically set my SIM to Orbx's Fall Season...for this short flight... (BTW, I heard we are within days of official arrival of Fall...at least around here...) ...]

Edited by P_7878
  • Like 2